All Eyes on the Worthless Savage!

LaLa turn around agressivily. '' Come on, she aint worth it'' He told her. '' No ray why is she passing you the notes written in this savage language?'' She was screaming and got teh whole halways attention. Tears began streaming down my face. I was about to rat rayray out for being indian and saying he was in love with me. Honestly, I loved ray to much to ruin his populatiry. How could he let her talk about me like that? His People! His Dead Grandma! HOW? He said the LOVED me But I'm not Worth it? I'M NOT WORTH IT?  Anger was now pouring from my eyes instead of tears. I saw RayRay grab her hand with her crew laughing at me. I new if i hit her i would kill her. I was 2.5 seconds away from killing her. I will show her, Them both! I will show them at teh talent show! I never sang fro anyone! They would all see my talent there, I hope. How could i coat with going to next period? Atleast it was the LAST period of the day! 

I walked inside the room to people still laughing. My tearstains stil clear on my face. '' Hey Deer Face'' they yelled. ''More like cry baby savage'' Billy puckers teased. Even Ray Laughed. ''KayKay please sit down'' Mrs.Adams told me. '' Please, could you call me Anaba? Please?'' i asked her looking dead at Ray. He then stoped laughing at the Deerfaced jokes and turned to me. '' That name gives me hope''  Everyone then started laughing at the sound of my real name, once again. Even Ray. He was laughing at His grandmothers name. ''Fuck you'' I Yelled. I got up and got my books and ran. I just kept running. I ran past my house. I ran til i couln't run anymore. I wasn't tired. I reached the ocean. I threw my books down and got halfway in the water.  I Just sat there til Nightfall. I wasn't hungry i would stay there forever. I Simply walked home. After about an hour i walked past LaLa's outside party jam. '' Hey DeerFace, look what we got'' Billy said holding up a dead deer. ''  There was more jokes said slowly '' Anaba'' I hear some one scream '' Or do you like KayKay better?'' LaLa said. ''She is so fake she was two name'' She also stated. Ray Walked out the house. '' Hey baby'' Laka kissed him. His eyes were open. His eyes where on me. I was soaking wet from the ocean water, but it seams like Ray's face was wet from tears. '' Ray Whats wrong'' LaLa Asked. He kept his eyes on me. ''Why you looking at this hoe?'' LaLa was then screaming. He just kept his eyes on me.

Rays POV---------------------------------------------------