Doors. Just Open One.

Kays POV-

''Spiker, why do you always do this to me?'' I said in tears.

''Bitch please. Let me do what I want. Would you wrather this be you?'' I shook my head. Once, 6 months ago, Spiker raped me. I cried so hard he swore he would never do it again. But he wouldn't let me get in the way of his ''fun''. He would buy strippers, Hot strippers, who looked better than me and have sex with them. How do I know that? He ties me to a chair and makes me watch. 

Why am I still with Spiker? Because, he is my manager also. If i got out of a relationship with him, he would mess up my career on purpose. So I put up with it. I put up with it all. I hated it. I hated it all. 

I waited till he was done with his new hoes and it was time to pay them. I watched as he check his wallet. Nothing. His safe. Nothing. He check everywhere he kept his money. nothing. He was broke. Hey payed strippers Half a million EACH. Shit no wonder he broke as hell. 

He looked dead at me. 

''Fuck you looking at me like that nigga I aint giving you no fucking money.'' I snaped at him with major attitude. He ain't  gone fuck with  my change!  Hell I worked for it! I keep it.  

I watched him speak to his hoes and they left. All i heard was '' I wont be needing you anymore'' he told her with a smile.  '' I just hope she is a good as me'' she said getting closer to the door. '' I will find out won't I'' he joked as she closed the door. The hell was he bout to do? 

I kept close eye on him as he cut the rope that tied me to my chair. He was smiling super hard. ''Ready to fuck this time? Last time u were running away from me bae''. Oh hell no. I knew What he was going to do. I can't. Tears began to stream down my face. Last time i got pregnant. I was really happy. I always wanted kids. I didn't get to have it. He made me get an abortion. I cried myself to sleep for months on end. 

''Go change into this'' he said handing me a small dress with a size 0. I wore a size 12. Really? I wasn't fat. I had curves and all but size 0? Nawl. I left the bedroom area of my apartment and walked to the bathroom. I passed the living room. I looked at the only thing left in it, the clock. It was 9 O'clock P.M. The reason really nothing was in our Huge, huge HUGE apartment was because eveything was packed because Spiker wanted to move to China. Yes, CHINA! Away from Everything. Away from Ray. 

I didn't want to go but you know how Spiker is. I'm forced. I looked over my stuff. My eyes came to a Pic of L.A. I always wanted to go back. I was from the South but I moved there. Thats where i met Ray. Ray. Thats it. How he stuck up for me! That gave me an Idea. I grabed all the bag with my cloths and slid them out the door with me. I ran to get a cart thinggy ( i had a bunch of cloths ) And ran to the elevator. Oh Ray hates elevators. I began to laugh at the time we were stuck in one!

I loaded my stuff in my car and left. I knew were I was going.  I knew what chould happen to me. But I'm an Aries. DARE DEVIL! 

Rays POV------

''Dasi? What the fuck are you doing here?'' I yelled

Dasi is my girlfriend. Also my backup dancer. She was pretty. Beautiful. But I missed Kay. Don't get me wrong Dasi was amazing was great but Kay owned my heart, she just went in. Dasi wasn't even my type. She was more of...... Diggy's type or something. But I had her. Thats that.

''Well you left your stuff at my place when we were having fun last night.'' She giggled

''Why didn't you give it to me today? In the DAYLIGHT?'' i yelled

''Sorry boo I um.. Well... I wasn't thinking.'' She told me. I looked into her eyes. I could tell when she told a lie but i wasnt in the mood for it today.

''Thanks'' I said before I closed the door. I needed sleep. Much of it to. Because it was night i watched her go back to the car to you know... make sure she didnt die. Just playing i wanted to watch that ass clap :P. Anyway i watched her walk from my window. Boy she can walk. She didn't get into her car, she got in the car with this man. Wait, hold on. Thats Diggy! 

She must be bored with our relationship. Its ok. I was to. Like I said, she was nice, for someone else.

I went back to bed  but I was woken up by another knock at the door. I was so Angry I answered it saying. '' THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?''

Ohhhhhh shit. I should NOT have said that.