Chapter 1

(Mitch's POV)

'Mitch, UP!' I heard Scott, my best friend yelling as he threw a pillow at me. Tour day No1. I'm already nackered.

'Common!' He yelled again.

'Alright, alright I'm up. God, what time did you get up. It's 6:30am, we don't have to get going until 8:00am' I said rubbing my eyes which were blinded by the opened curtains letting in bright lights from the morning sky.

'I got up at 4, I couldn't sleep. I'm way too excited for this tour and I know but knowing you, you're going to take forever to get ready' he said sitting next to me and then pointed at the bathroom.

'Your clothes are all set out, Kirstie, Kevin and Avi are already on the tour bus getting things sorted' He said getting up and walking towards the door. 'Where are you going?' I asked.

'Im going to help, won't take long' he said and with that he left the room leaving me with terrible bed hair, in my Pj's and a messy bed. I got up and got off the bed and made my way to the bathroom.

'Ouch, What the-?' I stepped in something really hard. I looked under my foot to find two hats. One was a spiky snap-back..SCOTT! The other was Avi's beanie. Hey must have left it when everyone was in here last night. I picked the two hats up and placed Scott's on his bed. I took Avi's into the bathroom with me knowing if I left it in the bedroom I'd forget to give it to him. I got into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I looked terrible. I quickly washed my face and began to get dressed before I work on my hair and face. I put on skinny jeans and a plaid shirt, like Avi's but much more stylish. I was finally dressed and I pulled out my cosmetic/make-up bag and got to work. After about 20 minuets I had finally sorted out my hair, Scott was right, I do take a while. Oh well, like I said in a Superfruit episode. There's just a lot of effort that goes into looking this good so, your welcome. I laughed to myself as I began to apply some bronzing powder for my face. Once I was done I brushed my teeth and added a little more hair gel and hair spray and puffed my hair up slightly. I walked out of the bathroom and saw that Scott's half of the room was spotless, his suitcase was already downstairs with him and he had cleaned, something I'm not good with. I sighed and began to clean up. There was a lot more rubbish around than I had remembered being there. There was a pizza box, a packet of chito's. There was so,e of my clothes I had thrown on the floor scattered everywhere and a few books and bottles on the floor. It took me about 25 minuets to clean up everything. Including my small breakfast break I had which consisted of a breakfast bar and a coffee milkshake. Thank god the kitchen was pre-cleaned by Scott otherwise I would have gone insane.

Once I packed all of my stuff back into my bags I realised how much I actually had. I had two handheld bags, one XL suitcase and my "Man Bag" I had shown off in a Superfruit episode. I made sure I had everything and then checked the time. 7:45...not bad. I somehow managed to get all of my bags out of my room. I locked the door and left my bags at the top of the stairs of the Hotel before running down and handing the key to the reception. The lady there took it, thanked me for staying and I ran back up. I saw Kevin and Avi walk back into the Hotel, Kevin grabbed something and walked back out but Avi stood at the reception. I could have sworn he was asking something about me? Oh well. I walked to the top, slung one bag over my shoulder, had my "Man Bag" and my other bag on my other arm/in my hand. I took my suitcase handle and began to walk down the stairs. I was a little worried to start off with, me falling down the stairs would not be a pretty sight, and it wouldn't do my hair any good either. I got down about 4 steps before Avi stopped me.

'Woah, woah. Mitch what are you doing?' He asked standing at the bottom of the stairs laughing. I blushed, I feel really stupid.

'Trying to get all of this crap down the stairs, Scott kinda left me' I said trying to get down another step but I dropped my bag that was over my shoulder. 'Shit' I mumbled. I bent down to pick it up but before I could Avi stopped me.

'I got it' He said picking up my bag. I've never told him this but I think ever since we hugged the way we did when we won The Sing Off I have had slight feelings for him. They've sort of grown over time, it feels weird because usually I have crushed in guys that are Gay like me. It's worse having a crush on a straight person because there is actually no chance whatsoever of it happening. But I've learned to accept it.

'Thanks' I said. He touched my shoulder. 'Let me take that suitcase' he said. I shook my head, he's probably just as tired as I am.

'Common' he said putting his hand in the handle, his hand was resting on top of mine. That contact sent shivers down my spine which immediately made me let go. I was doing so well with getting over him too.

'Are you okay?' He asked, noticing my sudden stiffness.

'Fine, let's go' I said walking down. 'Wait, if you're taking the suitcase, give me that bag' I said pointing at the bag he was holding. He was a few steps lower than the suitcase and I was a step lower than him.

He nodded and handed me the bag. We walked down the stairs in silence until Kevin broke it once we got to the bottom.

'Okay guys, were ready to get going. Once you put your stuff in the bus were headed to Denver' Avi high fived him and we walked to the bus. I put my two backpacks in the bus and Avi put the suitcase in. I kept my leather bag with me. I took it onto the bus. Thank god the bus has internet connection. I got on and sat next to Kirstie who was reading '50 Shades of Grey'

'In love?' Scott asked Her sitting on the other side of her and started reading over her shoulder. Kevin and Avi were in the room next door which is just a room that has a long bench and they were jamming, I could hear Avis bass and Kevin's beats. They sounded pretty good. I got up and started to walked down the narrow gap and sat on my bed. Scott and Kirstie had the two top bunks that were there. Avi and I had the two bottom ones. Kevin had the spare bed in the room next door where Avi and him were at the moment. I sighed, I'm not the kind if person who enjoys being alone. I logged onto twitter and tweeted.

'So bored, tour is starting now. Can't wait to see y'all. Denver here we come! ✈️' After I hit send I put my phone down and hid my face in my pillow.

_________________

How do you like the first chapter? I think they're a cute couple so I thought I'd write a fanfiction about them. Enjoy!