Chapter 12

(Mikaela's POV)

'Be..Baby?' I asked, I was sat on mine and Bens hotel room bed, he was getting changed.

'Yes love?' He asked, in his posh British voice, he walked over to me, in just his boxers. He crawled into bed and hugged me from behind as I was turned the opposite way to him.

'How long do you thing Me and Mitch have?' I asked

'What d'you mean?' He asked, mussleing his head into my hair on my neck.

'Until he, or I leave...I've only just got him back...' I mumbled.

'I dont know love, Why dont you invite him to your show tomorrow?' He suggested

'Yeah...okay' I sighed. Ben squeezed my hips and soon fell asleep. I dont know what I'd do without him. Then there was a nock on the door. Ben was still asleep, I pulled his arms off my waist and wrapped them around my pillow so that he wouldnt wake up. I opened the door and there was Mitch and his group.

'Can we come in?' He asked smiling. I looked back to the sleeping Ben, then decided to let them in.

'Sure' I said. They all came in and Mitch turned away.

'Awww, Thats adorable' He cooed, I turned to see what he was looking at, Ben was still hugging my pillow close to his chest. I giggled and so did everyone else. We all went into the other room and sat on the sofas.

'Is there something you wanted?' I asked curiously as we sat down.

'Well....Were leaving tomorrow night and...I want to spend more time with you, I checked out your tour dates online, theyre the same as ours. You have one or two more cities to perform in, but theyre in the same place at the same time as our and well...we wanted to know if youd like to tour with us, you know...Side by side..?' He asked, everyone was looking at me intensely. Avi was holding Mitch's hand, Interlocking their fingers.

'I...I'd love to!' I squealed, I heard a groan from the other room. Ben came out into the room we were in, in only his boxers. He stared at everyone, wide eyed then tried to cover up himself by walking behind the counter. Avi covered Mitch's eyes with his hand until Ben had walked out of the room. I giggled and Avi frowned, but then smiled and chuckled slightly.

'I have a question for you actually' I said turning to the group.

'I was wondering, If you'd like to come to my concert tomorrow night...Ive got 5 tickets, VIP tickets, and It would mean a lot to me if you were all there' I said, grabbing the tickets from the drawer next to me. Mitch turned to everyone and they all nodded.

'It would be our pleasure' He grinned. I handed Avi the tickets as he was closest to me.

'I cant wait.....It was great seeing you guys again' I said as everyone got up to leave.

'Yeah. You too' Mitch said, I hugged everyone, so did Ben as soon as he walked over, fully clothed. It was embarrasing for him, but funny as hell for me. We all said goodbyye but before I closed the door Kirstie turned to me and said 'Oh, When were on tour, Me and You HAVE to go on a shopping spree' She squealed.

'I'd love that' I said back.

'Oooh me too' Ben mocked me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I waved to kirstie then shut my door. Me and Ben slowly made our way back to bed, and back to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________

Sorry its short and I havnt updated in a while, but hopefully my updates will be more frequent now...love y'all

xxx c