Chapter 3

(Scott's POV)

We've stopped for 20 mins according to Bill the drive of the bus.

'Mitch come off the bus' I yelled. I'm hanging with Kevin and Kirstie at the moment. I'm bored and I need to talk to him about what he tweeted a little while ago.

(Mitch's POV)

'Alright, coming' I yelled. No point not telling him now, I guess I can trust Scott. I've known him long enough.

'Coming?' I asked Avi as I got up off the bed.

'Nah, not in the mood' he said. Was he still mad at me?

'Ok, I'll get you a soda and a BLT' I sighed.

He smiled 'you know me so well' and I walked off the bus.

'Common' Scott said pulling me into the cafe. It was nice inside. The floors were clean and the walls were really pretty.

'Uh, two latte macchiatos please?' Scott asked.

'Oh, and one coke' I added. I mouth Avi at Scott and he nodded. I paid for the coke but Scott paid for the coffees. We sat down at the table inside and he asked me.

'So who is it you like?'

'If I told you, you'd think I'm insane' I said looking down.

'I already do' he laughed. 'If you tell me, I'll tell you who I gave my number to at the hotel...this real cute guy' he said sipping his coffee. Damn he knew how to blackmail people.

'Fine...it's....it's Avi' I mumbled.

'Who now? I couldn't hear you' he said.

'Avi' I said again. His mouth dropped.

'What?!' I had to put my hand on his coffee to make sure he didn't drop it. Then his shocked face turned into a smile.

'You have to promise not to tell anyone' I said.

'Who's the guy?' I asked Scott.

'His names Ethan' he smiled. I warned him not to tell anyone again.

He nodded. We began to walk to the bus but then I remembered. I ran to the till.

'Can I get one BLT?' I asked.

'Sure thing darling....that's 2,50' I paid and left.

I walked onto the bus but Scott didn't join me. He went over to Kirstie and Kevin. I signalled him with my eyebrows. Telling him to zip it. I walked onto the bus. 'Avi?' I whispered. He wasn't on his bed. I walked to the bus door.

'Hey, have you seen Avi?' I asked Kevin. He shrugged.

'Avi?' I asked louder again.

'Bathroom!' He yelled. I blushed. He walked out and towards me.

'Ooooh, thanks Mitch' I handed him a plate from the kitchen next to the table. He took it and began to eat his sandwich. I sat on my bed and started to play flappy bird. WHY CANT I BEAT 21!

'Whats your high score?' Avi asked and then took a bite from his sandwich.

'21' I said and then I turned to him. I began to giggle.

'What?' He asked.

'Well....maybe you'd like to try getting your food in your mouth instead of around it' I laughed. He smiled and wiped his face, missing the crumbs. I laughed again and shook my head.

'Which side?' He asked. 'Left' I answered. He tried to get it but missed again.

'Gods sakes!' I said. I got up and but my hand on his cheek. I rubbed the crumbs away with my thumb. I couldn't help but stare into his foamy green eyes. I realised I was still holding his cheek. He was staring into my eyes too. It sent shivers up my spine. I quickly let go and ran off the bus.

(Avis POV)

That was weird. Mitch ran off, literally. He ran! I need to tell someone, I can't keep it inside. Who though? Kevin...nah. Kirstie?...no she'd just blab about it. Scott?.....yeah, he knows Mitch well. He won't judge me. I got up off the bed and put my sandwich in the fridge. I walked over to Scott. He was laying on the grass staring at the sky. Kevin and Kirstie were on their phones and Mitch was sitting on a rock. I held out my hand to Scott and said 'I need to talk to ya' he took my hand and got up.

'Whats up?' He asked. I sat down on a bench that was nearby with him.

'I wanna know something. How do you tell someone, anyone something that will defiantly shock them. something no one could have predicted, without being judged?' I asked. Scott looked at me.

'Well....I guess you just say it, and if you do get judged then forget those people' I nodded.

'Ok, well I have a crush on someone' I said looking at the floor.

'What is that such a surprise? It was bound t-'

'Its a guy' I said. He stared at me.

'Who is it?' He asked.

I didn't say anything how could I. All I did was look around. My gaze met Mitch. He was throwing pebbles around.

'MITCH!' Scott yelled. I put my hand on his mouth 'shhhh'

'Sorry' Scott said.

'Lets get going!' Bill, our driver yelled.

We all walked over to the bus and I walked to Mitch. I held out my hand. 'Lets go, up you get' I said. He didn't take my hand, he just got up and walked onto the bus. I walked next to Scott and whispered 'Not. A. Word!' He nodded and we got on the bus.