Chapter 2

(Avis POV)

'Haha, no. You break down into that after I go.?.dum,dum,dum, da dum dun' I laughed. Me and Kevin are in the back room of the tour bus rehearsing a few breakdown sessions were gonna have on stage. Ever since I helped Mitch get his stuff down the stairs he has been acting weird. It felt weird to be honest, I've high-fived him, Hugged him and even pretended to flirt with him in twitter before but I felt something weird. It's probably something to do with the room we were in, or the space. The temperature must have changed or something. But I can't shake the signals off that my body is sending me. It's weird, but I'm gonna try and forget about it and focus. Focus....FOCUS AVI!

'Yo man, you okay?' Kevin was looking at me.

'W-what? Uh yeah, fine' I said.

'How about we stop for today, you're sorta out of it' Kevin said laughing and sitting on his fold out bed, it's sort of stuck in the wall and folds out. Hence the name "Fold Out Bed". I walked out of the room and went to sit on my bed. I sat down and looked across to see Mitch laying on his bed, his phone constantly lighting up with Twitter notifications, and he had his face in his pillow. Do you realise how awards this whole your would be if he had felt the same thing, or I admitted I felt something. He'd never look at me the same way again. None of the group would, I know they wouldn't judge me but still. Besides, I'm straight...I'm sure I am. I've never thought about being with a guy before?

'Hey, Mitch are you okay?' I asked tapping his shoulder.

He turned to me. His eyes were red, he looked like he had been crying.

'Yeah fine' he said before placing his head in his pillow again. I got off my bed and sat in his next to him.

'What the? Oh' he said looking at me. I placed a hand on his back, there's the same damn tingle.

(Mitch's POV)

He placed his hand on my back. God, I'm feeling things again. Damn it Avi, why do you have to be so.....you?

'You can talk to me about anything' he said

If only. I'm crying because of how stupid I am. I'm madly, hopelessly and unconditionally in love with Avi and he can never love me back. I guess this is how really young fangirls must feel. Ima tweet that

'You'll go on your phone but you won't talk to me' he said, his hand still on my back. A little too low down I think.

I tweeted. 'Hey guys, I finally know how you Fangirls feel bout lovein someone you can't have 💔' I tweeted. CRAP! I hit send, maybe I should have re read that first. I'm gonna get so many questions. I groaned and put my head in my pillow again. Avi took his hand off my back and I heard an unlocking sound. Was he on his phone?

'Whats this supposed to mean?' He asked. I lifted my head to see what he was talking about. He showed me his phone and there was my tweet. Damn! I looked at some of the responses too. They said things like.

Aww my bby xox -@ptxupdates

Who do you LOVE??!? -@Caitlin2000f

I'll buy you a coffee, we can talk if ya want - @scotthoying

'Nothing, nothing' I said. I turned over so I was on my back laying. I moved away from Avi, maybe that would make him leave. I was right next to the freezing cold wall. Nope, why did I think it'd get rid of him. He just turned to face where my feet were and payed down next to me.

'Common Mitch....' He said as he just laid there.

'Maybe some other time' I said. He sighed and got up. Why was he so persistent.