Chapter 4

(Scott's POV)

I hate this, I want them to be together. I'm sitting with Mitch, I'm sitting on Avis bed. I want to tell them that they feel the same way for each other. But I promised mitch I wouldn't tell anyone, and I did the same for Avi. Me and my damn promises.

'YES!' Mitch screamed. Avi ran out if the back room

'What the hell, is someone dying. Who's screaming?' He asked.

'Sorry Avi!' Mitch said blushing.

'Why are you screaming? It's 7:30pm' He said.

'I beat my flappy bird score. I got 34' Mitch said showing Avi his phone screen.

'Great' Avi said and then walked away.

My phone them buzzed. The caller ID was Ethan. I smiled and giggled.

'You're texting that guy aren't you?' Mitch asked sitting on Avis bed next to me and looked over my shoulder.

'Night guys' I heard Avi yell into the back room before waking out.

(Avis POV)

Mitch and Scott are spending a lot of time together, I hope he hasn't said anything. I said goodnight to Kevin and Kirstie who were still playing the game. I walked out to my bed to see Scott and Mitch giggling on my bed.

'Guys, I wanna sleep' I said standing in front of them rubbing my eyes with one hand the other on my hip, what has mitch done to me. Oh we'll

'K' Scott said waving his hand for me to go away.

'Well?' I asked.

'What!' Scott growled looking up from his phone.

'Well, your kind of on my bed. Go to the table over there and moon over guys' I said laughing.

'Ok' Scott said getting up. He looked at Mitch and then at me and raised his eyebrows.

'To be honest I'm slightly tired to' Mitch said getting in his bed.

'K night guys' Scott said closing the door that separated the rooms, great. I'm alone with Mitch. Talk about awkward.

'Night Avi' I heard Mitch mumble.

'Night Mitch' I said.

(Mitch's POV)

'RISE AND SHINE PRINCESS!' I heard someone yell.

'What the hell!?' I yelled back.

'Get up your royal highness. We gotta goooooo' I looked up at Avi who was on his bed bouncing up and down.

'How much coffee have you had this morning?' I asked rubbing my eyes. Avi must have opened the curtains.

'None...now common' he said pulling me off my bed. I looked at my phone. 6:00am. Great! No beauty sleep for me.

'Why are you so damn hyper?' I asked walking to the bathroom.

'Morning' Kirstie and Scott said in unison as I walked in the bathroom.

'First show, how can I not' Avi said walking past. His beanie was still in the bathroom, can this man ever remember it?

I got ready and I got out of the bathroom and threw Avis beanie at him.

'Done already, you were quick today' Kevin said walking out if his room.

'Ha ha funny' I said folding my PJ and putting it on my bed.

'What are we gonna do today?' I asked everyone who was sitting in the front room.

'Lets go shopping!' Kirstie squealed.