Chapter 11

• Dedicated to Avi Kaplan and Mitch Grassi

(Mitch's POV)

I can't believe it, my sister, the girl who I learned from...she's here, and so close. Her boyfriend seems nice, this is unreal.

'So.....' Avi said. 'Thats your sister....whom you never talk about' he said

'Uhm....yeah, the only reason i havnt talked about her is because it was too hard' I said. Everyone nodded and Avi took my hand.

'Where are we going?' I asked

'Ice cream?' He asked. I nodded and kissed his cheek. I didn't mind all the looks we were getting outside as me and Avi walked outside hand in hand, I was used to it and I was with the guy I loved.

'This doesn't make you uncomfortable?' I asked.

'What?' He asked looking at me.

'Everyone looking at us' I whispered.

'Nah, not at all'

We got to the ice cream stand and I bought a caramel and chocolate chip ice cream...Avi on the other hand was taking forever.

'Common!' I whined.

'Okay, okay.....I'll get theeeee..........' He said.

'Hell get the mint choc chip' I said and the ice cream man nodded, clearly not wanting to wait anymore. I paid and we walked off.

'Hm...surprisingly nice' Avi said. I just laughed and speed walked away from him back to the hotel. We got back to the hotel and decided to spend the rest of the day packing everything for tour...then I realised, I had only just met my sister again...and now we had to leave?.....