Chapter 8

(Mitch's POV)

*skipping Concert*

'Im not that tired to be honest' Kevin said as we walked to our rooms, this is our last night in Salt Lake City, were heading on the road tomorrow morning.

'Me neither' I said, I don't really know what came over me in the Bus, I think maybe I was going to fast. I really like him and I don't want to mess things up between us.

'Well, Were going out. But I got you and Avi the large "Love" suite' Scott said handed Avi the room key.

'Thanks' Avi said and walked into the room.

'Where are you going?' I asked.

'Theres McDonald's down the road, but you guys have got a dinner set out inside for you, like a first date' Scott said winking at me and walking off with the group. I shrugged it off and walked into the room. I stopped at the door. It was beautiful. There was a large king sized bed, covered in light pink rose petals and it was on a small stage. The floor was wooden tiles but there was a large rug by the sofa, a blood red fluffy rug. The sofa was black and leather, there was a glass coffee table in front of it. The walls were a light brown and there were windows with golden frames leading onto a balcony that was covered in lights and flowers. I walked into the other room and saw the large kitchen, there was a table with plates on, the plates had food on. There were glasses with wine and candles. Avi walked in and took my hand. He took me to the table and sat me down. He pulled the chair out for me and I thanked him. He sat on his side of the table.

'I really like you Mitch' he said.

'I really like you too Avi' I said back. I sighed

'Whats wrong?' He asked handing me my drink.

'Nothing' I said and I picked up my fork, Avi put his hand on top of me to stop me.

'Tell me' He said taking the fork from me.

'I really like you.....I wanted to say something else but it doesn't matter' I said taking my fork from him again.

'I love you Mitch' he said. I didn't say anything, I just stared into his beautiful eyes. I leaned over the table and kissed him on his lips.

'I love you too' I said and then we began to eat.

After we were done I picked up my plate and glass and brought it into the kitchen. I placed them in the sink and began to clean them. I know I don't need to but it gives me something to do. I don't want to push him again, I'll wait. Avi walked in and said

'You don't need to do that, the room service will get it' he said taking the soaking plate from my hand.

'I know, but it gives me something to do' I said washing the next one. He nodded and then placed it on the tray they came in on. After I was finished I walked into the other room and sat on the sofa, I turned on the TV and Avi walked in and sat next to me. I leaned over and rested my head on my chest and he put his arm around my waist. We sat on the sofa watching Spongebob for a few hours before someone knocked at the door. I opened it and saw everyone.

'Hey, just wanted to let you know were back now' Kirstie said. She handed me mine and Avis overnight bag from the bus. I thanked her and closed the door.

'Im gonna go to bed' I said walking to the bathroom.

'Same, I'm tired....but I had a great time tonight' He said and hugged me. I hugged him back and got ready for bed. Once we were bit ready we got into bed. I layer on the left side and Avi was on the right. I was cold, I must have forgotten to turn the heating on. I was shivering but I slowly warmed up because Avi wrapped his arm around me and I turned to face him. My face was buried in his chest as I slowly fell asleep next to him. The man I love.

___________

Sorry. I know it's short. So, do you want them to....do it?

-FreakyChick