Chapter 7

(Avis POV)

I woke up. Scott, Kirstie and Kevin weren't in their rooms. Well, Im guessing Kevin wasn't, his bedroom door was closed but everyone's probably in there. I noticed Mitch still sleeping on my chest. He looked so damn cute. Then he started to move.

'What? Where am I?' He asked. He sat up and saw me. Maybe he sat up too far, too fast. He whacked his head on the top bunk. 'Fuck' he mumbled. I laughed. His hand was on my chest.

'Sorry' he said, not moving.

'For what?' I asked propping myself up on my elbow.

'Sleeping on you, having a total breakdown....the kiss' He said. I sat up properly and stared at him. Was he sorry about the kiss because he didn't feel anything?

'Why are you sorry about the kiss, I mean....didn't you-'

'I loved it' he said quickly and then blushed 'but I'm afraid I might have embarrassed you in front of everyone' he closed his eyes and sighed. I put both my hands on his cheeks and kissed him. Then I got up and walked to the bathroom.

(Mitch's POV)

My life is all coming together now. I was telling the truth last night, I really didn't know why I was crying. If I was happy, sad, I was defiantly confused. I got up off the bed and walked into the bathroom and saw Avi in front of the mirror. He looked confused. He picked up his bag, looked in it and sighed. He kept looking at his reflection and at his bag. I shook behind him. I tried looking over his shoulder but I needed to get up on my tip-toes.

'Whats wrong?' I asked.

He touched his beard and pulled out a razor from his bag. 'Im not sure if I should keep it' he said looking in the mirror again. I quickly took the razor out of his hand and opened the window and threw it out.

'Hey!' He said.

'Don't even consider shaving it' I said

He laughed and pecked my cheek. 'Now out, I need to use the loo' I said.

He walked out and winked at me. After I was done in the bathroom Avi had changed. I got changed in the bathroom so I was changed too.

'Where is everyone?' I asked. He pointed at the back room. He was now standing behind me with him arms around my waist. It felt so good to finally be this close to him.

'Coming?' Avi asked. I shook my head, what would they say?

He took my hand. 'Come on' I squeezed it but then let go and walked in.

'Morning Sleeping Beauty' Kevin said laughing. I sighed out of relief. I sat next to Kirstie.

'Hey Mitch, this songs really good' Scott said looking at my music sheets.

'Thanks, I was thinking we'd use it. It's not completely finished but...'

'Its perfect, it doesn't need changing' Kevin said

'What do you guys wanna do today?' Kirstie asked.

'Where are we?' I asked Kirstie.

'Salt Lake city' She answered.

'We could go to the beach' Scott said.

'YAYYYY!' Kirstie squealed. I was happy too. I smiled and said 'I'm going to get my stuff, WE ARE GONNA GO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!'

I checked my phone. I saw quite a few tweets saying

Mitch and Avi are seeewwww cute. @CaitlinFurne