Chapter 5

(Kirstie's POV)

I can't believe it, they're in love...well Mitch liked him anyway. But like I said, Avi does look at Mitch with lovey dovey eyes. They would be cute together but I need to know for certain. Wait! I can't tell Avi. Damn.

'Alright Guys, show time' Jonathan said walking into out room backstage.

'Lets go' Scott said walking to the stage. But he stopped. We all huddled up and said a prayer, I'm not a super holy religious person but I do find it therapeutic and helpful if we do pray before a show.

(Mitch's POV)

First show, will I be able to concentrate with all the drama and stuff going on? I just wanna do this show justice.

We walked in stage and Kevin started to beatbox. That's when the crowd went crazy

*skipping Concert*

From now you should read the chapter whilst listening to "Proud" by JLS. It makes it more emotional and effective.

'We have one last thing to do' Scott said holing up his hand.

'We have a new segment of our show' damn I forgot. 'Because it's the first show back We have to all confess something really important to you, and you guys aren't allowed to judge us', you're lucky though. Were only doing on the first show of each tour' he said.

'Are you okay with that? Will you not judge us?' He asked. The crowd just screamed. I don't know what I'm gonna say, I can't tell the crowd that I love Avi before telling Avi himself first.

'Okay let's go down the line...so me first' Scott said. He stood there for a while staring into space, soft music playing in the background.

'Hmmm? Okay I got it, I have...this small crush on a guy I've been texting for a few days now' he said. Everyone was quiet before someone shouted. 'Whats his name?'

Scott laughed 'his names Ethan' and the passed me the mic. We only had one on stage at this point. I began sweating. I leaned over to Scott and whispered in his ear. 'Can I go last?' My shaking and sweating hands clutching the mic as tightly as possible.

'Sure thing' he whispered. 'Mitch is gonna go last' he said into the mic. I then passed it to Kevin.

'Hey guys, mine is sort weird. I have a weird obsession with.....with Playing Splashy Fish' he said laughing.

'Its like flappy bird' he said and the. The crowd cheered. He passed the mic to Kirstie who was smiling.

'Mines pretty simple, I can not stop buying high heel shoes' I could heard a girl in the back scream 'ME TOO!'

Kirstie just laughed and handed the mic to Avi.

(Avis POV)

Great my turn, Jonathan is not helping me at all.

I sighed and walked to the front of the stage and sat on the edge.

'Mines actually quite important' I said. I think I'm going to tell them, I trust my fans not to judge me. I'm gonna do it!

The whole room went silent.

'This is something so important, the only person I've told...is Scott. Kirstie, Kevin and Mitch don't even know' I heard a few gasps in the audience.

'I hope you'll all still love me as much as you did before....' I said. I heard someone in the audience yell

'Did you kill someone?' I laughed. 'No no, I didn't kill anyone' I said. I looked over at Scott who nodded. I looked at Mitch who had a puzzled look on his face, I hope me saying this will change things between us.

'I um....oh god this is hard' I said placing my hand on his forehead. I can feel tears fall down my cheeks. I need to get this out! I keep screaming at myself.

I feel Scott walk to me and sit next to me and place a hand on my back. I look into the audience. Some of them have their mouths open waiting for me to spit it out. Some are crying with me. None of them have their cameras out. They respect me.

'We love you Avi' I heard a girl scream. I laughed. 'I love you too' I said into the mic. The crowd all screamed. The screams started to die down.

'Okay, I'm going to tell you.......I'

I stopped and looked at the rest if the group. They were all looking at me. Kirstie was also crying, she must feel for me even though she doesn't know. Or maybe she does?

I heard that "Proud" by JLS being played in the background.

Now I'm hoping, if you hear this
You believe that all that I do is to make you proud
Make me stronger, so I rise up
Made my mind up
All that I do is to make you proud

'Im gay' I said into the mic before putting it on Scott lap and I stared at the audience. They all were silent. Most were crying and the others were sitting with their mouths open. Someone yelled.

'We will forever love you Avi!' I laughed and started crying again. The crowd screamed and yelled and clapped. I felt so loved, I looked at the band and Kevin was smiling. He came up to me, helped me up and hugged me. He was also crying, why is everyone crying? Do I have that effect on people? Kirstie and Scott both hugged me. I looked at Mitch and then took the mic from Scott. I whipped the tears from my eyes and looked at the audience.

'One more thing' I said. The screaming got quieter until there was total silence. I looked at Mitch.

'I have.....uhm......I like you Mitch......more than friends, I'm sorry it took me so long to say but......I don't know, I guess I was afraid of your reaction' I said before giving him the mic. I mouthed 'Your Turn'

He took the mic and u stared at the floor. I've done it now. No going back, my life has changed for good. I hear whispers and people sniffling.

Mitch stared at me. 'I uh......oh god' he pushed the mic into Kevin's chest. Kevin took it and Mitch swung his arms around my neck and hugged me. I was startled to begin with but then I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him. 'Thank you' i whispered into his neck. The crowd was now cheering as we hugged. This was defiantly a night I would. Mitch pulled away, I stared into his eyes I was about to let go but then Mitch did something I think I'll remember my whole life.......

He slammed his lips into mine.

Yeah I said I was surprised when he hugged me! Now I was defiantly surprised. The crowd were still screaming and I could hear people taking pictures and the sound of videos starting but I didn't care. I couldn't stop myself, I wrapped my arms around his waist and started to kiss him back. His lips were so sweet, they tasted like strawberries. His hands played with my hair. I didn't care if everyone was staring at us including the rest of the group, I was happy and that's all that mattered to me at the moment. I pulled away needing to breathe and Mitch pecked me on the lips before running off stage leaving me alone with everyone and the room fell silent.

'Thanks for comings out tonight!' Kevin yelled as I ran off stage to find Mitch. I heard the screams fade as I ran further backstage. I knew where he would be. I ran out if the arena and onto the bus.