Welcome to the Leaf!

"I'm (Y/N) Chie and I am 16 years old. I used to live in the village hidden in the brightness. I moved because of some personal stuff and now I live by myself about 15 min. away from this University. I am a member of the Chie Clan, some of you may already have guessed that, but well... I guess that's it then?" I lifted my brow looking at my new math teacher, Mr. Nara, he nodded and asked the class: "Questions?"
'Danm' I thought as I looked at my new class 'the most of them looks like a bunch of idiots'. Most of them didn't even care about what I said, but there were a few who payed attention.

"What does Chie mean?" A blond haired, messy looking guy asked me. I smiled, as a pink haired girl suddenly punched him in the face:
"Naruto you idiot!" she said, as he rubbed the back of his head.
"How am I supposed to know?" Naruto repleid.
"It means wisdom, dumbass" said the black haired guy whom sat next to Naruto.
"Who are you to call 'dumbass', duckbutt?" Naruto snapped back at him. Suddenly the pink haired girl gave Naruto a look, a look so evil and dark, that even Mr. Nara was frightened.
"Okay that enough, Sakura" Mr. Nara said. Mr. Nara told me to sit down. I took the only seat that wasn't taken and that was next to a guy with long brown hair.
"Hi" I said smiling at him. He nodded and said: "Neji Hyuga"
"From the famous Hyuga clan, I suppose " I said as I looked at him. He looked calm and yet so...
I don't know how to explain... he's just...
"I see you've done your research" he cut through my thoughts. I nodded and started to pay attention to class. I liked it, it was very interesting - 'way better than my former school' I thought to myself. 'How can all these students look so stupid, when they've got such a good teacher? '
"That's it class, see you all tomorrow" Mr. Nara said.
"Hey (Y/N)!" Naruto yelled.
"What's up, Naruto?" I asked him.
"Since you are new, I thought that I should introduce you to everyone. I mean, they know you but you don't know them..." I nodded as I followed him. I looked at my watch – 10 minutes till next class. A lot of people looked at me as I followed Naruto, but well, I'm new after all...

I just hope that people won't reject me like they did at home. People feared me at home because of my powers. I always tried to smile and be as polite as I could, but they never gave me a chance. Perhaps here in the leaf people will give me a chance, since they know nothing about me...? 

I hope so, but I don't want to hurt myself nor do I want anyone close to me get hurt. Perhaps it's safer to just stay away from all of them? Then I won't hurt anyone? No. I must socialize and try to fit in...