What's this feeling?

We just arrived the Sand Village after 2 days of jumping around in the tree tops. It was an emotional trip, since Naruto cried a lot while he was saying thing like:

"Why does it always have to be Gaara?!" I don't really know the Kazekage, but I guess he had a hard childhood like Naruto and every other jinchuuriki. Although I – as a jinchuuriki – had a pretty normal childhood. Yes, people did fear me, yes, the clan members did see me as a weapon – but my parents weren't dead and my parents didn't hate me. I've never seen the Kazekage so Naruto transformed into him, so that I could see his looks.

As we arrived the village some guy named Kankuro was dying. Sakura had to use her medical ninjutsu to save him. Afterwards I found out that Kankuro was Gaara's older brother. I was now in a small room with Kakashi, Sasuke, Neji, Naruto, Sakura and Kankuro.

"Who are you?" Kankuro asked me giving me the elevator-look. I smiled and replied:

"(Y/N) Chie, a pleasure to meet you" He smiled back and said:

"I didn't know that the Chie clan had younger members"

"Well, I'm the only one..." I grinned awkwardly. He gave me the elevator look again making me uncomfortable. Also, Neji seemed annoyed by the looks Kankuro was giving me.

"We should be heading now" Kakashi-sensei announced. We all agreed leaving Kankuro on his bed. An old lady who was being called 'Lady Chiyo' joined us too, since she didn't like the fact that another village rescued their own Kazekage.

Once again, we ran heading for the Akatsuki hideout. I saw in the corner of my eye Kakashi talking to Naruto about 'not using that power'. I wasn't quite sure what he meant, but I guess he was talking about the 9 tails power. As I was listening to Kakashi-sensei and Naruto's conversation Lady Chiyo ran up to me.

"You are from the Chie Clan right?" she asked and as an answer I nodded. 'Duh? Didn't you hear Kankuro ask me before?' I mentally facepalmed.

"Are you the secret weapon?" her question made my eyes pop out of my head. 'How did she know?' Lady Chiyo read my thoughts and explained that she knew my uncle very well before he died.

"I don't like being called a weapon, but yes, I am the jinchuuriki host of all the tailed beasts" I replied simply. Back at the hidden brightness people would always call me the weapon and I hated that.

FLASHBACK:

I was walking around carelessly in the Chie clan house, when I heard two people talking in a room. I followed the voices and found myself in front of the room. I listened to the conversation, but it bored me so I decided to stop eavesdropping, since they were only talking about some clan ritual. I was about to leave when someone called out my name.

"(Y/N) ..." I froze and soon felt a hand on my shoulder. It was my father.

"It is not nice to eavesdrop on people older than you" my father said. I was about to apologize when the person he was talking to in the room came out – my mother.

"Why aren't you in bed yet? It's your 9-year-old birthday tomorrow, you should sleep now so that you will be fresh in the morning" She said. I nodded and walked away after saying goodnight to both. As I walked down the aisle I heard whispering.

"Look, that's (Y/N)" a woman said to her friend.

"The clans weapon" her friend replied. I frowned at both, which made them stiffen. They both bowed as an apology. I nodded and left in to my room. It was always like this. People would talk about me like some sort of weapon and then they would apologies because I'm the clan leaders' daughter.