New friends

"Guys, this is (Y/N) Chie. You may now introduce yourself" Naruto said in a playfully voice. The funny thing was that I already knew all of them. Back in the hidden brightness I made my research. My parents wanted to make sure that I would be safe in Konoha. They sent me away to keep me safe and so that I could train and become stronger. When I was strong enough I had to move back and lead the clan and protect it. It was actually pretty easy to gather information about them. My father only had to pay the Feudal Lords – and then – PUF! – I knew everything I had to know.

They always said that I was destined to protect the clan from the day I was born, and I always frowned at their statements. I want to choose my path myself and not let them tell me how to live my life...

'For now, (Y/N), you must play along as if you didn't know them...' I reminded myself.

"I'm Sakura, nice to meet you!" the pink haired girl from before said. I smiled at her as the introduction continued.

"I'm Ino!" I blonde girl said. Ino Yamanaka - from the Yamanaka clan, who uses mind transfer techniques.

"I'm Choji" a chubby boy said. 'Choji Akimichi' I corrected in my mind.

"I'm Lee!" another guy said while he was doing push-ups.

"Hn" the black-haired guy from class said. He continued, "I guess you already know me, after all I am the most famous guy here"

"Oh, yeah that's right!" I said, while he smirked, "now what was it again? Now I know! Duck butt!" I said smiling widely. I knew that his name was Sasuke Uchiha, but I just couldn't help myself. The way he said those words:

"I guess you already know me, after all I am the most famous guy here". His words were filled with attitude – which I hated. 'Who does he think he is? Some sort of God?'

Everyone was quite for a few seconds before Naruto and another guy with red fangs on his cheeks started laughing. So Naruto Uzumaki and Kiba Inuzuka are the playfully guys, huh? Duck butt crossed his arms over his chest saying "Hn" once again. The introduction continued...

"I-I'm Hinata..." a shy girl said playing with her fingers. Hinata Hyuga - from the famous Hyuga Clan. I admired the Hyuga clans skills... a lot. I smiled at her as the fangy-cheek guy said: 

"I'm Kiba, hottie" I stared at him.

"Did you just call me 'hottie'?" I asked.

"She is quite hot" another boy said, whom I must admit I didn't know. The boy had black short hair and his shirt was showing half of his stomach. 'He must've been an ANBU, since I didn't get any intel on him' I concluded. He later introduced himself as Sai. The boys agreed except for Duck butt who was still crossing his arms over his chest and... Neji? What was he doing? He was standing 20 meters away from us. What was he doing all alone? I wanted to join him, but the introductions weren't done yet.

"Shino" a weird looking boy said. Shino Aburame - from the Aburame clan. His clan surely was powerful, but seriously why did they have to fight with bugs? I hate bugs!

"I'm Tenten" a girl said.

"This is such a drag... but I'm Shikamaru" an almost asleep boy said. He was an quite interesting guy. I've read that he was a genius and had an IQ over 200. He was from the Nara clan, whom uses shadow techniques.

Finally, the introductions were done or at least that was what I thought...

"I'm Karin, don't you dare lay a hand on MY Sasuke!" a redhead girl said. She was - like Naruto - an Uzumaki.

"Whatever you say but... who is Sasuke??" I asked Karin, but she didn't answer me so Naruto came over to me and whispered: "That's Duck butt" I formed the letter 'O' with my mouth and grinned. '(Y/N), you sure are a bad girl!' I thought to myself amused by the reaction I got from Sasuke. He was literally gritting his teeth at me.

SASUKE'S P.O.V:

What's wrong with this girl? How can she not know me? Everybody does! I'll make sure that she'll know me and mostly of all – that she'll remember me! (Y/N) Chie you surely are an interesting one...

NORMAL P.O.V:

"Suigetsu" a white haired boy said licking his lips while giving me the elevator look.

"Thirsty?" I asked annoyed by his actions.

"I am, could yo-..." was all he managed to say before Karin punched him. Weirdly his head turned into water. 'Seriously dude? Looks like you've got plenty of water already' I thought frowning.

I saw Neji walk away and then I looked at a clock hanging on the wall, "The break is over" I said, as everyone walked to their classes. 'Philosophy' I looked at my school schedule. 'Yay' I thought as I went to class. 'I wonder what classes the others are going to?'