Awkward...

'It's finally weekend. I have 2 days, what should I do? I guess I could go and explore the village' I thought to myself as I woke up. I took a quick shower and took on some clothes. Since it's weekend, I just took on a normal white T-shirt and knee-long dark blue shorts. I ate my (F/BF) and locked the door after me. 'I wonder how my family are doing. My mother, my father... I miss them'

I looked at all the shops on my way. It really is a beautiful village. So, peaceful...

"Hey (Y/N)!" someone shouted out in the distance. I turned to look at the person. It was Suigetsu. He walked next to Sasuke, Kiba and his dog. I yelled 'hi' back at them. They walked up to me.

"Any plans for the weekend?" Kiba asked me.

"I wanted to explore the village, but it is sorta boring" I answered looking at my feet.

"Great!" Suigetsu said. I looked confused at him. Kiba rolled his eyes at him and along with Sasuke.

"What he means is that you could join us then" Kiba explained. I formed the letter 'O' with my mouth and smiled.

"Sure. What are you guys up to?" I asked. Kiba's dog started barking. I sat on my knees and rubbed the dog,
"what's your name?" I asked the dog.

"His name is Akamaru" Kiba answered me. Akamaru started barking again.

"What is he saying?" Suigetsu asked. Kiba told him that Akamaru wanted to go to the park and then we all walked down the road heading there. Suddenly Suigetsu broke the silence with a question:

"So, (Y/N), are you and Neji dating?" My eyes widened and a fade shade of pink appeared on my cheeks.

"Yeah, are you? We've seen you hug a couple of times and Neji just dragged you out of the classroom. I've heard some roomers, ya know. People said that you met after school at the Sakura park." Kiba added. I was shocked. How did people know that we met after school? I hesitated not knowing what to answer, but I finally came up with something.

"We are not dating. We are just... hanging out... as friends... classmates..." I said awkwardly. Kiba lifted his brow making the 'Yeah, right...' face.

"Well, if you aren't dating then why don't you and I go out?" Suigetsu suggested winking at me. I sighed by his comment and managed to give him a small smile.

"Why?" I asked him crossing my arms over my chest.

"Because I like you" Suigetsu said bluntly. I tried to hide my blushing face and said:

"What is it that you see in me?" I asked lifting my brow.

"All that" he said pointing at my body. My eyes widened slightly as I began blushing again. Sasuke suddenly punched the back of Suigetsu's head and said:

"Shut up you idiot!" Suigetsu groaned and rubbed the spot Sasuke hit him.

"Shut up yourself! You're just jealous that I have the balls to say it in front of her!" Suigetsu said. Sasuke stiffened.

"Wha—" was all Sasuke managed to say before Suigetsu spoke again:

"You're interested in her too and don't try to deny it" he spoke firmly as if there was no doubt. I just wanted to run away and hide somewhere. I've never liked awkward atmospheres, but again who does? Clearly Suigetsu was a player, but Sasuke, too? I've never seen him fancying any girl in the University and it's not like there were none to fancy. There were a lot of beautiful chicks and a lot of them were already fancying him, so if he wanted a girlfriend he could get one effortlessly...