My true power

"Hey Neji!" I yelled at him. He stood 20 meters down the hallway talking to Choji. He turned into my direction and smiled. I ran over to him and Choji greeted me as he said:

"I'll let you to be alone, bye" I just waved at him and then turned to look at Neji, who still looked sad.

"Listen, (Y/N). I am truly sorry for bothering you before during lunch. I shouldn't have..."

I cut him off by hugging him tightly.

"About that Neji. I would like to talk to you after school. Meet my outside, then we'll go to somewhere more private to talk" I whispered in his ear. He blushed a lot which made me smirk a bit.

"Like a d-date?" he asked. I smiled at him and made my way to class. Neji was still standing still and that made me laugh a bit.

SASUKE'S P.O.V:

What?? Did she just ask him out? What is going on? I must follow them...

NORMAL P.O.V

I am soooo excited about next class. We finally get to be a little active. We have PE out in the woods!

....

"Halloo there I'm Gui, miss?" My teacher said.

"Chie, (Y/N) Chie"

"What a youthful name, for a youthful student!" he said. I must admit that I already like him.

"Alrighty then class! Since we've got a new student we will play THE game!" I had no idea about what he was talking about, but it seemed like all the others knew it. Shouts and cheering were heard all over, "Sakura explain the rules!" Gui said.

"Okay! There will be 3 teams and those will all face each other at once. THE game is called 'Steal the flag'"

"Thank you, Sakura, and now for the teams! First team: Kiba, Tenten, Karin, Lee and Sasuke" a loud scream was heard. Karin started to jump up and down screaming duck butts name, "Second team: Hinata, Naruto, (Y/N), Suigetsu and Ino. Third team: Neji, Shino, Sakura, Shikamaru and Choji" Everyone looked around to find their teammates. So, I got teamed up with Hinata, Naruto, Suigetsu and Ino? I don't know how to feel about them, I haven't seen them fight yet, but I knew all of thier techniques.

"Team 1, 2 and 3 come here and get your flags" 'Yaaaasss!!' I thought to myself. I loved this game. You must steal the flag from the other team by using ninjutsu, genjutsu or taijutsu. 'I can't wait!'

"Okay guys, we should make a strategy and since (Y/N) doesn't know any of our powers and we don't know any of hers we should probably discuss a bit" Ino said. 

She was right in everything she said, even though I already knew their techniques. Naruto started saying that he was very good at making shadow clones and Rasengans. Hinata said that she had her byakugan that could locate everyone, which was a good thing. Ino explained that she had her mind transfer jutsu that could be an advantage, since we would be able to fool the other teams, making them think we are their teammates. Suigetsu said that he was good with ninjutsu Then it was my turn. Do I really have to tell them? I guess I could tell them a part of it. I told them that I was good with ninjutsu, genjutsu and that I was very fast. They all nodded and we started to make a strategy. Naruto was going to protect the flag since he could make shadow clones. Hinata would stay by his site so that she could warn him from the others. Suigetsu would also protect him with his ninjutsu. Ino and I would be out in the front stealing the flags.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!! *tuuutt*" The game began. Everyone started hiding. Hinata quickly located everyone and we all knew that Neji would have located us as well since he's got the byakugan too.