The Third

*Sad chapter*

________________________________________________________________________________

"Let's go!" I shouted now covered in Kurama's chakra. We were all gathered in front of Madara and wannabe Madara. Gaara was the only Kage there since the others were still getting treated by Tsunade's slug.

"Hey Gaara!" the glowing Naruto shouted next to me. I always admired Naruto and Gaara's friendship. They shared the same past. They both got treated badly and people feared them and unlike me they had no one who truly loved them. Naruto grew up and got friends, but Gaara had no one. Until now...

"Took you long enough" Gaara answer smiling weakly. He was wounded and he needed treatment. I glanced over at Sakura and she nodded right after. She approached Gaara and began treating him. I glanced over at the two Madara's realizing they were whispering smugly wearing amused expressions on their faces.

"What the heck are they so amused by?" I ask Neji.

"I don't know but it must be something bad" Neji answer.

"Good thing that you are all gathered! Now we can kill you all easier!" the real Madara said. I shrugged at his words wanting to say something to him. As I opened my mouth to speak a hand quickly slapped in front of my mouth.

"Mph" I mumbled trying to get free.

"Shh, it's best just to let them be and watch them closely. Analyze, (Y/N)" the oh-so-well-known voice belonging to Neji said. I stopped resisting and Neji let go of me.

"Don't do anything stupid, (Y/N), I don't know what to do if you were to die" Neji said kissing my chin.

"I will not give up so easily. Watch out too" I said. Just like Neji, I don't know what to do if anything were to happen to Neji. Of course, I have my Raito Taiga, but I wouldn't be able to see Neji dead in my arms.

"Death is a natural part of the shinobi life" my father would always say.

And I would always answer, "just because it's natural, it doesn't mean we have to accept it"

"Prepare to die!" Madara shouted as he suddenly began making hand signs.

"Summoning jutsu!" old Madara shouted summoning what looked like a statue. The statue was HUGE and had a brown color. Suddenly it began moving. The statue had white cloth covering what I guessed was its eyes.

"W-what is that?" Ino said terrified. I couldn't blame her. This was terrifying.

"Now let the fun begin" wannabe Madara said.

"Even though it's not completed it will still be enough to finish you all" old Madara said. Not completed? What the heck was he talking about?

"What are they talking about?" I asked the shinobi around me.

"I remember seeing it before, but where...?" Sakura said, "wait! I know! When Lady Chiyo and I fought against Sasori this statue was inside the cave. It's the Gedo statue!" she said. Gedo statue? What the heck is that?

"You are right. This is not good. Why Obito..." Kakashi said mumbling the last. Obito? Who is that? Is that the real name of the fake Madara?

"I didn't know that you would be so... oblivious" the so called Obito said, "allow me to explain. This is the Gedo statue, a.k.a. the ten tails" he said earning a few gasps here and there. Ten tails? But he didn't have all the beast chakra, so how was this even possible? That's what he meant by 'not complete', which means... if he can awaken the ten tails without all the beast chakra I should be able to do so too. Right? If so, I must. This was war, no need to go easy on them.