Hot Springs

*Knock, knock*

...

*Knock, knock*

...

*Knock, knock*

"I swear whoever is-..." I was cut off by another knock. I stood up from my bed, not really caring about what I looked like, and walked over to the door only wearing a (F/C) bathrobe. I opened the door only to find my so called 'protector'.

"Seriously, Neji, isn't it a bit early?" I asked the man in front of me, while rubbing my eyes. He just stood there – staring.

"Ehh, Neji?" I asked him. I followed his gaze only to find out what he was staring at. My bathrobe wasn't closed so it was revealing a bit too much of my chest. I immediately covered my chest blushing. Neji finally stopped staring and went up to look at my eyes.

"You know, it's not really nice to stare like that" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Then stop giving me something to stare at" he said smirking. He lifted his brow asking me to let him in so I stepped back letting him in.

"So, are you my new bodyguard?" I asked. He bit his lip looking awkwardly at me.

"It's actually a pretty funny story..." He hesitated.

"What have you done?" I asked with the 'quit-messing-around-and-tell-me-already' face. He chuckled nervously and answered:

"I heard rumors about Uchiha being your bodyguard so I went to talk with Lady Tsunade and she gave me permission to take his place..." He rubbed his neck awkwardly waiting for my response. I rolled my eyes.

"So, you were jealous by the fact that he had to be around me 24/7?" I asked him.

"Who are you kidding? We all know that you wanted me to be your bodyguard from the very beginning" Neji said smirking. 'How could he know that? Danm that Hyuga' I thought to myself as a shook my head. I went in to my bedroom to change. I wore a plain (F/C) tank-top with knee-long black shorts. I let my hair be and then went out to find Neji cooking breakfast.

"You really didn't have to change for me" Neji said while cooking (F/B).

"And you really didn't have to cook breakfast for me" I said lifting my brow.

"Well, I'm going to live here for a while so I think I should help..." He said. I watched him cooking until he finished. We ate together talking about ninja stuff hair.

"How do you keep your hair so soft and healthy?" I asked Neji.

"I've never shared my secret with a person before" he said.

"Well, I'm not just a person" I said smirking.

"How would you pay me back for sharing my secret with you?" He asked smirking wider than me.

"What about this" I said kissing his lips softly before kissing him more passionately. He kissed me back and there we sat on the couch for what only felt like seconds but really were minutes. Unfortunately, I had to let go in order to breathe.

"That will do it... for now" Neji said gasping for air, "it's argan oil" He said simply. I smiled and continued eating my delicious breakfast. We cleaned up together and went out for a walk. As we continued walking down the streets we were 'greeted' by a lot of gazes. I crept behind Neji trying to avoid all the stares from the villagers.

"Why are they staring like that, Neji?" I whispered.

"I wish I knew" he whispered back looking forward.