Crushes...

We jumped around in the treetops at top speed, not wanting to be 'too late'. I ran in the middle next to Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke looked so serious. 'Is he always like this on his missions, or is this one special?' I thought to myself. I jumped closer to Naruto whispering in his ear:

"What is wrong with, Sasuke?" Naruto gazed over at Sasuke, realizing the serious expression on his face. Naruto looked back at me, with a sad expression.

"His older brother, Itachi Uchiha, is a member of the Akatsuki" Naruto whispered, so low that I could barely hear it. I nodded and ran back to the middle. I did know that Sasuke is an Uchiha, but I thought that he was the only one left – guess not. 'It must be terrible for the little duck butt' I thought sadly before realizing that this mission is to save my mother, from a group who are trying to capture me. 'Danm - what a life'. We continued running until it got dark.
"We'll rest here for the night" Shikamaru said as he landed on earth. We all followed him and began to fold out our sleeping bags.
"We'll make a bonfire" Naruto said as he went along with Suigetsu collecting sticks. As they came back with the sticks they sat them on the ground. Naruto rubbed his neck mumbling something like: "Where the heck did I put the matches?". I smirked at him as I began making hand signs.

"Fire flame jutsu" I said and a flame about the size of an apple appeared. I lit up the bonfire and sat down on my sleeping bag next to Sakura and Tenten.

"Fire nature too?" Sasuke asked. I nodded smirking.

"How can you possibly have mastered that many chakra natures already? I mean you're only 16, right?" Suigetsu asked.

"I've trained a lot and yes, I am 16" I said laughing awkwardly as I felt everybody's eyes on me.

"You can do fire, wind and water..." Naruto said counting with his fingers.

"And lightning style" Sasuke continued looking at me strangely.

"Don't forget earth" Tenten said, "remember during PE, when you dodged all of my kunais with a mud wall?"

"I know that's not all, though" Tenten said afterwards. I shivered – didn't I delete their memories with my genjutsu? They shouldn't be able to remember.

"Yeah, Tenten is right. You used... what was it again? Danm it I don't remember!" Suigetsu said annoyed. I relaxed a bit, but I still hesitated 'should I say something?' – well I didn't.

"Stop mugging her" Neji said – always there to my rescue.

"Oh, that's right, she is your girlfriend..." Naruto said mischievously looking at us waiting for a reaction. I could feel my checks heat up, but I couldn't just stay quiet.

"I-I'm not his girlfriend" I stuttered.

"Right, then tell us why you were hugging in the forest shirtless – and let us not forget when you were about to kiss in the Hokage's building" Sasuke continued sounding a bit... sad? 'Danm that idiot' I thought. The other team mates listened to our conversation carefully – only Shikamaru seemed to have lost his interest.

"I thought I told you to stop mugging her" Neji said with his eyes shot. Suddenly he opened his eyes. He was using his byakugan.

"Are you threatening me?" Sasuke said sounding more serious lifting a brow.

"I may be, yes" Neji said staying calm earning killer looks from Sasuke, "I was wondering... What if (Y/N) and I were together... Why would you even care?" Neji said lifting his brow slightly. 'Danm, he looks so handsome when he does that' I thought to myself, when I realized what I was thinking about I immediately stopped. Sasuke – for some reason – started to rub his neck nervously.