Bound by Love

Sooo, I made this collage - and now, well... it made me cry...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

School was weirdly boring – guess I got used to all those days off. A lot of people questioned us: "Where have you been?", "What kind of mission?", "What rank?" "How did it go?". I didn't bother to give them an answer – so I didn't...

I'm just happy that I won't be going to school tomorrow. Kakashi-sensei told me to take a day off, since he wanted to train with me. "I want to test your Tsuyoi" that was his words. He named my eyes 'Tsuyoi', which means 'strong'. Pretty cool if you ask me...

I stood outside on the training grounds waiting for Kakashi-sensei to show up. Neji was told to stay at school, since Kakashi-sensei was strong enough to protect me. 'But I want Neji by my side!' I thought girlish in my mind. I trained alone for a while before Kakashi showed up.

"Sorry I'm late I got lost and then I met this lady and I helped her carrying her bags..." he said. I am not sure if he was lying or telling me the truth. I just nodded as he began explaining what he wanted to try.

"Activate your eyes and transform into the three tails" he said. I did as I was told and transformed. My body was surrounded by grey-ish and blue chakra forming the 3 tails. I transformed way faster now that I had my Tsuyoi. I could hear Kakashi mumble something like: amazing - before he finally got hold of himself and began talking again.

"You transformed so quickly, it must be because of your Tsuyoi. Try to transform into the 4 tails" He said. I nodded slightly afraid of what may happen. Last time I tried to transform into Son Goku it almost killed me, but now I have my Tsuyoi, so I should be able to pull it out. I closed my eyes and felt 's chakra floats inside me. I felt powerful chakra surrounding my body as I opened my eyes. Red and grey chakra surrounded my body. I couldn't help but stare at this power around me. Kakashi-sensei looked stunned at me before he told me to add 1 tail. He wants me to transform into the 5 tails? Is he nuts? However, I tried to. My body began hurting as I transformed into the 5 tails. As I did so, I felt my body getting heavier, but I couldn't give in yet. I was told to add one more tail and so I did. I was now covered in the 6 tails' white chakra, but I couldn't keep up with it...

"(Y/N)!"

...

"(Y/N)!"

...

"(Y/N)!"

...

I felt the cold sheets on my bed as I woke up. I looked around in my room to find two men sitting next to me. My sensei and my bodyguard.

"She's awake" one of them said. I couldn't really tell who since my sight was blurry. The only thing I recall from before was me trying to transform into the 6 tails – I must have had gone over my limit... I tried to move my fingers, but I couldn't.

"Take it easy" Neji or Kakashi said. I could barely see Kakashi's silver hair and Neji's lavender eyes, but it still was enough for me to recognize them.

"I shouldn't have pushed you. I'm sorry (Y/N)" someone said, whom must be Kakashi-sensei. I shook my head slowly hoping that he would notice and get the point. I wasn't angry at all – I was actually happy! The fact that I now know my limit and how strong my new eye abilities are! Kakashi looked like he got the message and then left the room, so that only Neji and I were there. Neji looked at me with a hint of sadness before saying:

"It was my fault too. I am your bodyguard after all I shouldn't have left you..." he drifted off before looking after something in his pocket. 'Why is everyone apologizing? I'm not even angry! And seriously? Argan oil again?' I thought, since I expected him to pick up something for my hair. But instead of oil he held a white/grey box in his hands. I looked confused at him, before he gave me a gentle smile and opened the box. Inside the box was a beautiful silver necklace. A bird also made of silver, and... it was just too beautiful.