Uchiha Brothers

I tried to draw Sasuke, pretty good, huh?!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sasuke and I went back together to find everyone still asleep. We sat down on our sleeping backs looking at the sleeping faces realizing that one of them wasn't sleeping.

"Where have you been?" Neji asked looking at the orange sky – sun rising.

"Just went for a walk" I answered laying down on my sleeping back with my hands om my fitted stomach. Sasuke only replied with a 'hn'. Neji didn't look very satisfied with my answer, but he changed the topic anyways.

"Should we wake up the others?" Neji asked. Sasuke and I both nodded and went over to our teammates. Everyone woke up and picked up their sleeping backs.

"Let's get going!" Naruto yelled. We all jumped around in the tree tops for a couple of hours, before reaching our destination.

"We are here" Shikamaru said serious. I could feel my blood boiling around in my body – now is the time. I looked around at my surroundings. It was a huge cave surrounded by lots of trees and bushes. It was indeed a beautiful day – despise the fact that I was prepared to kill – the sun shined bright and you could even hear the birds tweeting. Naruto tightened his fist and ran over to the entrance.

"Stop!" Shikamaru shouted making Naruto stop only inches from the entrance. Naruto sweat dropped and slowly backed off. We all looked confused at Shikamaru. He picked up a rock.

"Don't you think it's a little too easy? After all it is the Akatsuki" he threw the rock towards the entrance and the rock turned to dust. Naruto's face turned pale white, probably thinking that, it could have been him.

"Byakugan" Neji said and his blood veins grew thicker.

"It's chakra, we need a chakra cutting blade" Neji said. Shikamaru told Tenten to summon a blade. She gave it to Sakura, which was a good idea since she is a medical ninja and Sakura is good at controlling chakra floats. She cut through the 'wall of chakra'.

"Easy peasy, lemon squeeze" Naruto said. Sasuke glared daggers at him.

"Don't you dare say that again, loser" Sasuke said earning a little smile from me. Naruto grunted at him walking inside the cave and we all followed. My breath got heavier. My adrenaline pumping around, turning me into a ticking bomb. We walked down the aisle. It was dark and cold. Neji was walking in the front with his byakugan.

"I knew that we would meet again..." I froze, recognizing the voice. My fist tightened leaving them without blood. Everyone looked around searching for the owner of the voice. Neji pointed at a direction.

"You are seriously annoying, Hyuga" the masked man said as he appeared, "oh nice, an Uchiha, Hyuga and two jinchuuriki at one place, how lucky can I possible be?" he continued. 'Danm that man! He knows that I have chakra from all the tailed beasts sealed inside me'. I knew that Naruto was the nine tailed jinchuuriki, since I made all that research back in my village.

"T-two jinchuuriki?" Suigetsu stuttered.

"Who is the other one?" Tenten shivered.

"I knew it! I always known it! It's you Sakura, you have been the jinchuuriki all along! That explains your monstrous strength!" Naruto shouted jumping around pointing at Sakura. Sakura tightened her fist punching him 10 meters through the cave.

"Baka! I'm not a jinchuuriki!" She yelled at him.

"It's me, I am the jinchuuriki" I said determined.

"Wh-what? It's you?" Naruto stammered. I nodded. Everyone stood there looking at me.

"So, your friends didn't even know? How pitiful" Madara said.

"How many tails?" Naruto asked curiously.

"That doesn't matter" I said, not wanting to tell them too much.

"Let me explain it to you, Mr. Nine tails" Madara said. I narrowed my eyes at Madara, "Miss Chie is a member of the Chie clan, who stole chakra from all the tailed beasts. All that powerful chakra was sealed inside (Y/N). If she learns how to control all the nine beasts she could be the new ten tails jinchuuriki" He stopped looking at everyone's reaction. 'The ten tails? What is that? I thought there were only 9 tailed beasts?' I thought to myself, 'Me the ten tails jinchuuriki? It must be very powerful' Madara continued, "I know why you are all here, but I don't think any of you know why you are here" He said mumbling something like: "pathetic".

"The women you are trying to rescue is (Y/N)'s mother" That's where everyone's jar dropped – except Neji and Sasuke's who already knew.

"Quit talking and give me back my mother, already" I said gathering all my confidence.

"As you wish" Madara said as my mother appeared from the exact same 'spiral' as she did back then when he first approached me. She was unconscious. All the hate gathered inside, making me stronger.

"Now, surrender or I will not let your mother go" He said. I smirked preparing myself to fight him.

"Oh, sorry to disappoint you, but you won't be fighting me" Madara said.

"Afraid, wannabe Madara?" I said mischievously. He laughed at me and then left through the spiral along with my mother.

"Bastard!" I yelled annoyed. Suddenly 2 men appeared. Sasuke froze. One of them was half man, half shark. His smirk-ish mouth was filled with sharp shark-looking teeth. 'Ew' I said to myself as I glanced at his skin. He had blue gills. I turned to look at the other man – much more handsome. He had dark black raven hair and black eyes – that's where it hit me.

"Itachi" Sasuke almost whispered, before turning serious. It must be terrible for him having a S-criminal as brother. Sasuke held his right upper arm with his left hand. Suddenly blue lightning lit up the dark cave.

"I'm not interested in you, Sasuke. You are no match for me anyways" Itachi said. Sasuke was angry – I could tell be the look on his face as he ran forward to attack him. In one smooth motion Itachi grabbed Sasuke's arm and threw him back at us. Sakura quickly ran towards Sasuke to heal him.

"I'm fine" Sasuke said and stood up with his eyes glowing red. The sharingan.

"Your little brother is so cute, Itachi" the shark-man said as he made hand signs.

"Water clones jutsu" he said and 6 clones looking like him made from water appeared. We immediately began fighting. Itachi backed off letting shark-man and the clones fight in the front – Itachi must be bad at taijutsu. I used my lightning style on the clones and so did Sasuke. Naruto attacked using his rasengan, Neji used his '64 palms', while Tenten and Suigetsu protected Sakura. Shikamaru used his shadow stitching techniques. In no time, we had taking all the water clones down – now it was time for shark-man.

"You underestimated them, Kisame" Itachi said earning a proud smirk from me. The so called Kisame frowned at Itachi and transformed...
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know, I know... I am not good at action!!!! Please don't beat me *hiding behind Neji*
Words: 1207