Serious!

NOTE: I DO NOT OWN ROBOTBOY OR ANY CHARACTERS FROM THE SHOW.

Chapter 1

 Play this song while reading: (In the multimedia)

Recap..............

 *Breaunna now gets up and starts waltzing up to Zonnique's bed, kneeling down next to it*

 Breaunna: Who are you? *shaking her* Who are you, wake up? Why won't she wake up?..WHY WON'T SHE WAKE UP? WHY WON'T SHE WAKE UP?

 Bahja: *Pulling Breaunna off of her* Calm down! Calm down! *Now hugging onto her* We will figure this out!..We will!

 *Still hugging onto each other, the girls now turn around to hear........

 ?????: You will indeed! Figure this out! Young ladies!

Continue..........

Zonnique's night dress: (In the comments below)

 Bahja's night dress: (In the comments below)

Breaunna's night dress: (In the comments below)

Bahja and Breaunna: ROBOTBOY???

Robotboy: Yes, girls!...You guessed right!...Now...Bahja Rodriguez...Come here *signalling her to come to him while talking on the screen*

*Bahja lets go of Breaunna and walks up to stand close to the screen*

Robotboy: Breaunna Womack...Please! Come here *signalling her too*

*Breaunna gets up from the floor and walks up to stand next to Bahja*

Robotboy: And you!..Zonnique Pullins....Zonnique Pullins!

*Zonnique wakes up from her slumber, taking a deep breath and then coughing*

Robotboy: Zonnique Pullins..You will come here

*Zonnique gets out of her bed and walks up to the girls*

Robotboy: Do not speak...Do not say a word...You not only have the right to remain silent *laughs* You "will!", remain silent!.....While I speak...Understood!

Breaunna: Yes!

Robotboy: I said!..Remain silent!

*Breaunna puts her head down and sighs*

Robotboy: Now!...You girls already know who I am right?

*The girls don't answer.....

Robotboy: RIGHT!

The OMG girlz: Yes!

Robotboy: Excellent!...Now you're probably wondering?...Where you are?...The same as you're all wondering?..Whyyy you are?...Where you are!..........You're all here!...Because "you 3!"...Are on a very important quest!