Gun Point!

Sarahkekeful Co-Writing Chapter 6 Hope you Love 

Chapter 6 Part 1

(All the girls are inside the emergency room)

Keyara: Whats going on with them Doctor? 

Dr.Louis: It's not a miscarriage, but just a blood leak!

Zonnique: Thank Lord it wasn't a miscarriage! No baby deserves to die.

The Girls: That's Right!

Alexis: Amen sister! 

Dr.Louis: But it seems like Robotboy may have harmed them very badly due to the huge blow in both their stomachs, causing the blood to leak, and they have lost quite an amount of blood. Which is pretty bad for the babies. We're gonna need someone to donate! If your not pregnant. 

*Eddy suddenly appears out of the blue*

Eddy: I Will!

(Rephrase: Eddy is one of Robotboys guards that aided in Nina's attack)

Dr.Louis: WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE WE DON'T WANT YOUR Blood!!!

Amethyst : Y-Y-Your t-t-he o-o-ne that a-aided in Dr.Louis's attack!

Eddy: Everyone please give me a chance to apologize *Goes down on his knees*, I never should've helped him! I freakin hate Robotboy,I never wanted nor planned to live this way!. I always wanted to be rich, and so that's when I met Robotboy one random day, who told me to come work with him, and I'll be Rich As Ever....., Though now I have money, I hate what I'm doing to you guys! I'm Sorry and I would love to donate my blood to the both of them Nina. Also guys I'll be packing up tonight and leaving for all your own good and mine. So please! Find a place in all your hearts to forgive me yall! Pleeeeaaassseee?

*Everyone stays still to think for a few seconds*

Zonnique: Do you mean your apology with all the sincerity in your heart?

Eddy: Yes! *Nodding his head fast* Yes I do!

Bahja: And do you promise to keep your apology and not turn back on it?

Eddy: Yes, yes yes! The Lord be my witness! Hands down!

Breaunna: Hmmm? Yall think he's telling the truth? *Looking to the others*

Everyone: Yeeahh! *They all say smiling while nodding their heads in assurance*

Breaunna: Ight! *Smiles like someone with sunglasses on*

Everyone: *Cheery tone* We forgive you!!

Eddy: Oh thank you so much everybody! God Bless you all!

Everyone: God Bless you too!!

Dr.Louis: Absolutely! Off to the other room we go Eddy

(After Eddy left happy with Dr.Louis, he gave his blood to the both of them. He left and the girls departed from the emergency room. Anita and Amethyst were both feeling better)

(A few hours later It became night and everyone was sleeping but Zonnique, who was having bad dreams to then suddenly awoken! Breathing HARD!)

Zonnique: My Jesus! (She places her hand over her chest) 

She never wanted to rephrase that dream again f Robotboy beating her up. And abusing her. She tried to go back to sleep but then she heard a yell.............................

???: I'M SORRY! 

(Zonnique heard and got up to walk down the hallway, now hearing the whole conversation between Eddy and robotboy, as she knew there voices very well)

???: I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE IM DONE IM LEAVING! YOUR TERRIBLE ROBOTBOY! YOU ASSHOLE!...

Robotboy: Prepare to die then.........

(BANG!)

(Her nosiness got the best of her as she peeked and saw Robotboy holding a gun, causing her to gasp)

Watch out for part 2 yall!!!

Co Writed By Sarahkekeful

NOTE: THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED!.