NO LONGER!

Chapter 12

(Saturday 31st March 2012)

(12:20pm)

(The Azanga Household)

Jamal's POV

I walk through my living room as I go towards the big window, now staring out into the view of our street as I stand there, thinking deeply about the whereabouts of the girls, which include my "three younger sisters", Zonnique, Sandra, and Amethyst, who are among the 14 kidnapped girls. Almost 4 agonizing months since they've been gone, and so far I haven't been able to rest nor take this at all! I just can't believe that they're out there missing! And they could be GOD knows where.  I really miss my precious little sisters so much! They're so young, with so much ahead of them, it just fears and pains my heart to know that their lives are at risk of being cut short, and I fear the most that's happened already!..Oh Lord, please! Please bring back our girls! We all miss them so much, and we're desperate to see them again..................................

*Jamal continues to stare out through the window when his dad suddenly walks up behind him, and places his right hand on his shoulder, rubbing it softly while looking at his face*

Renan: *African accent/dialect* Hey Jamal, you feeling ok?

Jamal: No, not really.....I still be thinkin about ma sisters man...*Turns around to look at his father* I just want them to come home..I need them to come home!..The pain in my heart is just too much to bear. Every day I would look at their pictures, either some from recent times before they were kidnapped and ones from when they were younger, even babies! And all I wanna do is cry, and I ask myself..I ask God when will ever see them again?...With a fear deep in my heart that I'll never see them again *Little tears now begin to cover his eyes*

Renan: *African accent/dialect* Ooohh son! *Starts rubbing Jamal's back* We all feel just the same way that you do!..I also wish for my precious daughters to one day return, if it is God's will..I miss them with all my heart every day, and never stop thinking about them, just like I never stop thinking about God!..And it's to him that we've got to hand all things too, and trust him!..God knows why all of this is happening, so he definitely knows the way out! Which is why we must be courageous!...For his sake and for the sake of all the girls, including Zonnique, Sandra, and Amethyst! Ok, my son?

Jamal: *In tears* Yeah dad! *Sniffles* Your right!

Renan: *African accent/dialect* Now give daddy a hug!

*Jamal hugs his dad as he lets the tears roll down and soak his father's shirt. Jamal's mother Lisa(Left Eye of TLC) suddenly stumbles into the scene as she watches them. They then turn around to see her, and Lisa links her right arm around Jamal with her hand touching Renan*

Lisa: Oh darling! I know just why you crying! *Starts wiping his tears* Just wipe your tears ok! The more strength we have the better for hope! Hope that the girls will be brought back alive! So just be strong for me ok, be strong for the girls! 

Jamal: *Nods his head*, Of course, I will mom!..Cuz now I just feel angry!, And I swear! The moment I set my eyes on the person who kidnapped those poor girls and ma sisters, I'm gonna KILL his or her punk ass! And I MEAN it! I will literally KILL the person! Or Persons!

Lisa: I feel JUST the same way! I'm so livid inside I could just BRAKE something outta frustration!

Renan: *African accent/dialect* We all, 100% feel the same! Whoever is responsible for their disappearance will surely PAY for it! They'll never get away with it!