No way! Am I gonna be pregnant! *Chapter 5 part 1*

Chapter 5

Recap.......

*The girls are all in their room minding their own business when they hear screaming coming from an unknown room*

Sarah: Did Y'all Here That?

Breaunna: Sounds like screaming!!!

Zonnique: Hurry lets GO FOLLOW IT COME GIRLS!

(They run straight, following the sound of the scream)

Continue.......

*The girls are running until they bash into "the surgery room" and witness the worst in their eyes.......

All the girls: OH MY GOOOOD!!!

Reginae: *Covering her eyes* I can't watch this!...I'm going away!

*Reginae starts walking away until Sarah stops her........

Sarah: Reginae, what! Is wrong! With you gurl?..You can't just walk out like that! We gotta STOP! Them!

Reginae: You're RIGHT!

All the girls: *Raising one arm up in the air...Amethyst is also doing this, this time! *GO! SUPER POWER ACTIVATION! OMG!

This is how the girls super activate! (But they're not gonna be turning into robots, they're just gonna be super activating into some very special suits that were specially made for them in their favourite colours): *Start the video from 4:18 and stop at 4:28* (IN THE MULTIMEDIA!!!)

*Robotboy and the guys now end their monstrosity as they look to see all the girls super activated once again*

Robotboy: *In great fear* Oh no!...Not again!

Zonnique: Oh YES! Again you FREAK!

Bahja: You DARE! To first take advantage of AMETHYST!...And NOW DR LOUIS!...Boy! You are about to get the BEATING OF YOU LIFE!...AGAIN!

Amethyst: And there ain't nothin! you can do about it!

Robotboy: No girls please!...Please don't!...I'm sorry for everything I've done!..Please spare my life!

Breaunna: No chance, Robotboy! We know you just lien so we can let you go, and "then!" you'll just do something evil! To stab us in the back!...So we got nothin to spare to here, BOY!

Zonnique: That's right Babydoll!...And now it's tiiime to have-some-fun!...GIRLS!...ATTACK!

Robotboy: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

*The girls now unleash their ultra-super powers and attack Robotboy until the battle ends...Saving the life of Dr Nina Louis*

Bahja: Gabriella!...You know what to say to this boy!

Gabriella: *English accent/dialect* Now that! Will teach you naughty lil boys! How NOT! To mess with Women!