Chapter 19 - Operation R.E.S.C.U.E

Chapter 19

(Hours earlier......................

(00:00am)

(The Azanga Household)

*Arisha laid fast asleep in her bed as she swiftly and sweetly dreamt the night away when all of a sudden, an image of a particular building appears in the world of her dreams, revealing the very hidden answer that everyone had been searching for, for ages, and waking Arisha up from her sleep*

Arisha: Oh my gosh!...OH MY GOSH! I KNOW WHERE THE GIRLS ARE! I FINALLY KNOW WHERE THE GIRLS ARE! I GOTTA TELL EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!

*Arisha jumps up from her bed in a hurry, dashing fast from her bedroom like the flash. Her parent's bedroom is the first room she enters, opening the lights before jumping up and down and screaming with excitement and joy, waking her two parents up*

Arisha: MOM! DAD! YOU GOTTA WAKE UP! YOU GOTTA UP RIGHT NOW! I HAVE SOME BIG NEWS! I HAVE SOME "HELLA EPIC NEWS UP IN HERE!!!!"

Lisa: Woah Arisha calm down a little, just tell us what the excitement is all about?

Renan: *African accent/dialect* And what could be such big news for us to be woken at this midnight hour? *He asked confused*

Arisha: THE GIRLS MOM AND DAD! THE GIRLS! I FINALLY KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!!!! IT WAS REVEALED TO ME JUST NOW IN A DREAM!!!

Renan&Lisa: WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Arisha: YES, YES, YES!!! I'M SUPER DUPER SERIOUS!!!!!

Lisa: Oh my God!!!

Renan: *African accent/dialect* Hallelujah!!!

*Jamal and Isaac suddenly come rushing into the room*

Jamal: Hey, the hell is going on here?

Isaac: And why is Arisha all crazy?

Lisa: It's the girls! 

Arisha: I KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!!! I KNOW WHERE THEY ARE?

Jamal and Isaac: *Gasps* YOUR JOKING RIGHT?

Arisha: NO! I'M NOT! I REALLY KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!

Renan, Lisa, Jamal, Isaac: WHERE?

(12:30pm)

(Eddy's place)

Eddy: So finally! We now know where the girls are!

Professor Moshimo: *Japanese accent/dialect* Yes! Which means that we can now alert the police, and finally get to them!

Lola: Right! And we need to think of a plan fast! And get as much back-up as possible, and also know how to carefully execute everything, making sure that we rescue the girls safely without endangering them more

Jamal: Absolutely! We've gotta get absolutely everything right, and just as we have God on our side to lead us, we also have my sister here Arisha! Who will be the very front of this mission, since her special powers will help us greatly in directions and decision making!

*Jamal smiles proudly at his sister as she smiles back at him*

Eddy: Exactly! And now that we've got all the information we need, we've got a massive responsibility on our hands! Which means absolutely no messing up this operation whatsoever, and I've got the perfect plan to make sure that we succeed in rescuing the girls! Cuz I am NOT willing to stand by, and allow ANYTHING happen to those girls!