A Declaration of War!

Chapter 17

4 Months later.................................

(Saturday 1st September 2012)

(18:14pm)

(Robotboy's Lair)

*Robotboy and Lula*

Lula's POV

I stand to face the mirror as I look at myself. Two purple bruises appear visible on my chest, with one being above the other. Both my arms have at least three or four scars on them; The biggest one being on the right side of my neck down to my collarbone. The only "good" new thing about my appearance is that my hair is finally different, and I no longer have the same here, thanks to one of Robotboy's assistants since he asked her to do it. Today is my 15th birthday, and just like the rest of the girls, I'm very close to being 9 months pregnant, making this the month we're all due to give birth. I've never felt so miserable in my life as much as this time. The past 4 months have been absolute hell! Especially because I'm bound to Robotboy, with his constant verbal and physical abuse towards me, and it's only gotten worse ever since then. He's the reason for all the bruises and scars across my body, but not the only one. Lorraine also joins in, and you all know why! So I don't even want to talk about her, cuz she's nothing but a crazy maniac whose jealous for the dumbest reasons when there's nothing to even be jealous about. *Sighs heavily* I seriously hate being in this situation, especially now that the time for me to give birth is drawing closer by day, and I'm honestly scared to death. I'm scared to death for my life right now, every day in fact. I keep on thinking about the pain and what it'll be like, and worst of all what it'll be like to have to deliver a baby in a horrid place like this one, with Lorraine and Robotboy right on my neck as I go through it all. I'm gonna be treading every moment of that day, cuz to me it's all just gonna be sad! Especially with the fact that my child and I won't live long enough to ever see the light of day. The more days that pass, and the more I'm with Robotboy, the more I hope I begin to loose by the second. And I don't even see how we'll ever be rescued because Robotboy is just clever and terrifying in all ways imaginable. 

*Lula continues to sink deep into her thoughts as she sits on a chair when she's suddenly interrupted by Robotboy himself*

Robotboy: Lula! Did I say you could be mopping around today?

Lula: *Stays completely silent*

Robotboy: I'm talking to you Lula Tsibi!, Who said you could be mopping around today!?

Lula: *African accent/dialect* Nobody!

Robotboy: Oh really? Are you sure about that? Because I think you told yourself to mope around all day! Isn't that right?

Lula: *African accent/dialect* And so what if I did? It's much better than having to serve you constantly! *Rolls her eyes and turns away from him*

Robotboy: *Grabs Lula's now long black hair, pulling her head towards him* Don't you ever get smart with me again do you understand? Cuz next time I could just KILL you!

Lula: *African accent/dialect**Now in tears* Ooooww, your h-hurting me!

Robotboy: I don't CARE if I'm hurting you, cuz I'll hurt you, even MORE, you SLAVE! 

*He pulls harder on her hair, making her scream as she cries*

Lula: *African accent/dialect**In tears* You're a monster you know that?...AN ABSOLUTE MONSTER!!!!!!!!