"No.15"

Play the tune at the top!: In the multimedia!

Chapter 18

(Wednesday 19th September 2012)

(17:02pm)

(Robotboy's Lair)

*Robotboy's Secret Chambers*

Robotboy: Nicholas!.....NICHOLAS!!!!!!

*Nicholas came running quickly to his master*

Nicholas: Yes sir!

Robotboy: Go call me "No.15"

Nicholas: *Nods his head yes* Yes master! Your wish is my command!

Robotboy: Good! Now go and bring!

Nicholas: *Takes a bow* Yes master! 

*Nicholas leaves the room as he departs to Number fifteen's room 3 doors down. He reaches her room as he opens the door to see her*

Nicholas: Miss Carlita, our master requires your assistance! 

Carlita: *Sighs* Alright I'm coming........

*Carlita proceeds to get up from the chair as Nicholas helps her up. The both of them now leave the room as they return to Robotboy together*

Nicholas: Master, I have Carlita here with me!

Robotboy: Thank you, Nicholas! You may leave now

Nicholas: *Takes a bow* Thank you, master!

*Nicholas walks out the room, leaving just Robotboy and Carlita alone*

Robotboy: *Clears throat* Now, Carlita!.....I hope you still remember that deal we made 9 months back.............

Carlita: Yes master! *Looking down at the floor* 

Robotboy: Excellent!...So you better keep your end of the deal! Or they'll be some serious consequences, plus no way to you or your unborn child ever getting out alive!...Do I make myself clear?

Carlita: *Speaking quietly now* Yes master......

Robotboy: I SAID DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR????

Carlita: *Startles in tears from the sudden shout* Y-YES MASTER!!!

Robotboy: GOOD!...Now GET OUT OF MY SIGHT and GET BACK TO WORK you PATHETIC SLAVE!!!

Carlita: *In tears* YES MASTER! I'M SORRY MASTER!!!

Carlita's POV

And at that moment I run out of the room, overwhelmed and hurt by the way Robotboy spoke to me. He speaks to me in this way all the time and treats me so badly, and it's what I've had to put up with for these past 9 months of being in captivity. And I bet your wondering who I am...Well, as you already know, my name is Carlita! Carlita Benesha Kabemba and I'm 15 years old. I was born on May 14th, 1997 in Mexico. I moved from Mexico to LA California with my father and older sister when I was just three, and have been living there since. As of now, I am currently 9 months pregnant, which you guys already know. I was the very last girl to have been kidnapped among the other 14, which! I do know about but have never met them since Robotboy has completely hidden me away from other people ever since. It's only him and his guard Nicholas that know about me being here, no other soul does. This very fact alone makes me wish that others did know about me and where I am, especially those girls. I've always wondered who they are, and what they look like, and how old they are? Robotboy has only ever mentioned bits about them every now and then, and sometimes I'd eavesdrop and hear him talk about them with his colleagues. I've always wanted to meet those girls, and I still wanna meet them! And know who they are and what their stories are here...And also so I can plot a way to escape and finally get help, which is exactly why I also wanna know the girls, so they can assist and help me achieve my mission to get everyone free. I've been completely trapped here for too long with no way out or access to any other rooms apart from the 4 rooms within these chambers. But now this ends here! Because I've finally decided to do everything I can to get out of here and free everyone in captivity from this horrible ratchet place Robotboy calls "his underground lair". And I have everything planned and figured out!. There's just no way in the HELL that stupid Robotboy is gonna suspect nor stop me!...And that's because I have something he doesn't know about!