Attacked and Beaten!

Chapter 3

(Still Saturday 17th December 2011)

(8:00am)

(All the girls are still fast asleep as Zonnique wakes up to find Amethyst sitting on her bed with her knees to her chest and her arms on top of her knees, crying with her head down..........

Zonnique: Amethyst, are you ok?...Why are you crying?

Amethyst: *In tears* Robotboy attacked me last night!

Zonnique: WHAT!

*All the girls suddenly wake up*

Zonnique: HE ATTACKED YOU AMETHYST?

Amethyst: *In tears* Yes! He dragged me outta my bed, and took me to his office where he tortured me! *She wails in agony*

Zonnique: *Now really angry* Oh my GOOOOD!

Reginae: Huh? What happened?

Alexis: Yeah? What's going on here?

Zonnique: *Now her eyes glowing bright red* THAT DEMONIC ASS ROBOT ATTACKED AMETHYST LAST NIGHT WHILE EVERYONE WAS SLEEPING!!!!

Alexis: WHAT! SERIOUSLY?

Zonnique: YES!..AND NOW I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!!

Alexis: YEAH!...LET'S ALL GO TO THAT NIGGA OFFICE AND BEAT THE "HELL!" OUTTA HIS NIGGA ASS!

All the girls: YEAHYER! 

Keyara: UH-HUH!

*Doctor Louis suddenly walks in..........

Doctor Louis: What's going on here???

Zonnique: Yo so called Ex-Boss Robotboy, attacked Amethyst AGAIN! Last night while everyone was SLEEPING!

Doctor Louis: Oh my god! This guy will "never!" change!

Alexis: And THAT'S the very reason WHY! We're gonna PUT SOME SENSE INTO THIS  BASTARD TODAY!

All the girls: YEAHYER!

Zonnique: *Talking a deep angry tone* Now let's go and murder his ass!

*All the angry girls start marching all the way to Robotboy's office, along with Amethyst and Doctor Louis following*

*Robotboy is in his office drinking his coffee until he turns round to notice 12 angry girls in his office............

Robotboy: Huh? WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE??? WHAT'S THE PROBLEM NOW!!!

Alexis: You've just violated with the "wrong girl!"

Zonnique: Yeah! My lil sister!...And that's why we got something to show yo ass! Before we deal witchu!

All the girls: *Raising one arm up in the air...Amethyst is not doing this! She's just watching like Doctor Louis and Robotboy* GO! SUPER POWER ACTIVATION! OMG!

This is how the girls super activate! (But they're not gonna be turning into robots, their just gonna be super activating into some very special suits that were specially made for them in their favourite colours) : *Start the video from 4:18 and stop at 4:28* (IN THE MULTIMEDIA ABOVE!!!)

Amethyst: WOOOOOO! YOU GO GURLS!

Robotboy: What the?

Doctor Louis: *Holds onto her chest with one hand and leans back in shock* Oh my!

Robotboy: H-H-HOW ARE YOU GIRLS ABLE TO DO! THAT???????

Zonnique: That's NONE OF YO BUISNESS TO KNOW! ROBOTBOY!

Alexis: YUP!...And NOW!...We gon get this party started, "shall we ladies!"

All the girls: Uh-Huh!

Alexis: Goooood!

*The girls now use their powers and body force to beat the hell out of Robotboy until the whole thing is over.............

Alexis and Zonnique: And THAT! Robotboy!...Is EXACTLY what you GET! When you MESS WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE!

Everyone except Robotboy: WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *Clapping*

End of Chapter 3

Chapter 4 coming soon

What do yall think of this chapter? 

NOTE: THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED!.