"Sisters For Life" <3

Chapter 15

(Monday 30th April 2012)

(17:20pm)

(Robotboy's Underground Lair)

*The Lounge Room*

Alexis's POV

Almost 5 months have passed since we were all kidnapped by Robotboy, and so far, being in this position has really affected me deeply, like an open cut wound turned bad. And like the rest of us, I've never been myself since then! And all I wanna do is go the hell home like I seriously can't take this anymore. We're now all stuck in this new underground lair, where no one could possibly track us down now, and Robotboy has cut off all the connections with Dr. Louis and Eddy, which puts us all in the dust!...This whole thing is just one big nightmare, and to top it off! All the girls including me are no longer talking to each other, and the only thing close to "talking" we've done is argue back and forth.....It all just makes me really sad and depressed! Which is what I have been since I was taken, and on the same night of my friend's actual birthday and birthday party!.....*Sighs deeply* My life seriously sucks right now, and I miss all my friends...Most especially my family, and my mom most of all......And just so you know, my mom is the famous 90's R&B singer Aaliyah Haughton, who you all know, tragically passed away on August 25th, 2001...Just a month and 1 day after my 2nd birthday. I really miss her so much, even though I was only 2, and may not remember her that well. I just wish she never died in that stupid plane crash! That damn plane crash took my mamma away from me! It's the very reason why I've never been on an airplane since I was 8, cuz the very day I found out about my mom, I've since developed a phobia for planes. Which is why I'll just, never go on one! Even if it means missing out on going on exciting holidays and places, and no matter how much somebody tries to convince me, it just ain't gon happen! Like ever.............And as of right now, I don't even know what to expect anymore, cuz it's like, you already know the end is coming, so you don't see any hope for survival anymore! Which is exactly how I feel.....I just don't know if we'll ever see the light of day again......................................................

*Alexis continues to think deep in thought when all of a sudden, an incident occurs that causes an argument to break out*

Keyara: NUH-UH! WHAT the HELL is YOUR PROBLEM huh? WHAT THE HELL IS YO PROBLEM?

Chlo: *English accent/dialect* MY PROBLEM IS YOU! YOU just LOVE to GET ON MY NERVES and DRIVE ME CRAZY DON'T you?, Like you just did when you POURED FLAMING COLD WATER ALL OVER ME!

Keyara: YEAH! And I said I was SORRY it was AN ACCIDENT!!! DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT "AN ACCIDENT IS?" HUH?..You STUPID ASS RETARD!

Chlo: *English accent/dialect* WHAT? WHO YOU CALLIN A RETARD you FAT MINGER!

Keyara: EXCUSE ME? YOU have the GUTS to utter the word FAT outta yo mouth? And use it on ME?!

Chlo: *English accent/dialect* YES! Because YOU ARE fat! So NO DON'T TRY and use your PREGNANCY NOW as an EXCUSE cuz you were ALREADY FAT TO BEGIN WITH!

*Keyara smacks Chlo hard in face, leaving an imprinted hand mark. The 2 girls almost grab each other when Dr Louis slaps her hands hard on their shoulders*

Dr Louis: DON'T! Even think about!

*Another sudden noise erupts the room again, when Lula trips on a cord while carrying a tray of food, causing her to take a tumble and land right on top of Sandra who was in front of her, with the tray of food also flying down as they all drop right on top of the 2 girls, along with the tray, now on Lula's head. Everyone was staring at them in great shock of the incident*