My love

I Look up from my book, to glance out of the small oval window to see the tops of tall buildings, and chimneys. Reaching into my bag for my camera to photograph the buildings for my scrapbook "Okay Y/N you can do it, its just a landing...in a plane...that might crash or explode into flames at any moment" While thinking to myself, I hear a camera go off, Quickly looking up I see Nathan holding up his camera, studying the picture he just took, His eyebrows are creasing in the middle.

"Perfect"He says grabbing my hand and kissing the back of it, his eyes meeting mine. As soon as he looked into my eyes he began to look worried.

"Are you okay?" He says while frowning.

"I could be better" Now smiling I squish his hand in mine.

"Not a big fan of planes, are you?"

"No, not really nathy" I say trying to sound relaxed but of course my own voice went against me, this just made him more worried

"Is It really that bad, sweetie?"

"Yeah, just a tad"

"Would me meeting your parents be making you more scared of being in this plane right now?" I sigh and bite my lip

"I think so, i'm sorry...it's just they can be really judgmental about who I date"

"I thought the same when I took you to meet my parents, but they loved you"

"I'm just over thinking it, i'll be okay" He leans over to give me a quick kiss on the forehead, but I move my lips up towards his. He smiles into the kiss causing me to smile too. we feel the plane softly land on the runway. I turn towards the window and see all the fresh snow on the ground. Oh how I missed home.

"Looks like we made it, safe and sound" He stands up and reaches above him to grab his carry on. I giggle to myself because a little bit of his tummy is showing. He looks down at me with his carry on in hand.

"Ready?"

"yeah...can we get something to eat?" I say now aware of my empty stomach...wow worrying can really make you work up an appetite.

"Whatever you want" A smile starts to form on his lips

After you checked in at the hotel you walked to a diner down the block.

"I'm so hungry, Y/N!" Nathan says while scanning the menu.

"I know, that plane ride was so long...I don't know what to get it all looks so good"

"Hi, i'm Matt I'll be your server to..." He stops talking as soon as we make eye contact. Nathan notices it to. I smile to make it less awkward...He's smiling now.

"What can I get you guys?" I'm about to open my mouth when Nathan beats me to it.

"I'll have the cheese burger with fries and a ice tea, and my girlfriend will have the turkey BLT with fries and a water no ice" He raises his voice a little when he says girlfriend. Matt writes it down on his notepad, still smiling.

"Will that be all?"

"Yes, thank you Matt" I can feel Nathan looking at me, as he walks away with our order.

"whatthefuck was that?"

"I was only being nice Nathan"

"Sure, what ever" he gets up and sit beside me.

"um, what are you doing?"

"Just hold still" He leans down to my neck, moving my necklace to the side and sucks harshly. I pull away with a yelp.

"what the hell?!" He sits in his old spot and admires his work as it slowly forms.

"Hold on" I watch him pull out his phone and snap a picture.

Matt walks over with our food, and sets it in front of me first

"Thank you, Matt" He smiles at me and I can see him look down at my neck, his smile drops as he walks away. I frown and take a picture of my food for my scrapbook again.

I hear Nathan laugh and I throw a fry at him, he eats it

"what did you do?" My hand goes up to my neck, and it hits me.

"You didn't...I have to see my parents tomorrow" Heat creeps up my neck and spreads on my cheeks. Nathan takes a bite of his burger.

"Your mine love, even when your a blushing mess...I had to show him you belonged to me" He shrugged

"It felt like a good idea at the time sorry , I will help you cover it tomorrow" We smiled at each other and began to eat. Silently wishing he'd give me more later. and you not knowing he was thinking the same thing.