Beautiful: part 2

Nathan has been staring at the clock since lunch. He can't get her out of his head. Rubbing his eyes he puts his head on the desk. He keeps thinking about the way her lips move when she talks. How her teeth aren't perfectly aligned but they make his chest tighten. His stomach does backflips when her hair falls in front of her eyes and she blows the strands away, and the way- ring. He stands up and walks to his locker to put his books away. He looks down at his watch with butterflies in his stomach.
"One and a half hours" Quietly saying it under his breath.
Buzz his phone alerts him that he has a message.
Vic- Hey Nath did you take your meds today...?
He begins to walk to his dorm to take his daily keep the pain away pills and have a quick nap.
~~~~
He sits up fast and looks at his phone 5:15
"Shit, I'm going to be late"
~~~~
He gets to the skatepark with a minute to spare. Nathan sees y/n sitting on a bench watching kids attempt to do flips and land back on their boards. A younger blue haired boy falls while trying to copy the older kids and y/n rushes to his aid.
"Hey, y/n" Without looking up from her current task, she greets Nathan with a smile on her face.
"Hey there - You'll only need a plaster Sam, keep practicing" She pulls a plaster out of his pocket and hands it to him, the boy runs off.
"Who's that?"
"My little brother"
"Oh? I didn't know you had a little brother"
"My mom adopted him after his mom left and his dad became a jailbird...Sam was only 3, but he brought so much happiness into my house" y/n smiles at Nathan, they watch him apply the plaster to his knee.
"When did he start skating?" He likes hearing her ramble.
"I bought him his skateboard on his 12th birthday, he watched the skateboarding contests online and wanted to be like them"
"What's the deal with the blue?" Her face Brightens up.
"He wanted to be cool like the skaters on tv, So I took him to the pharmacy and he bought bleach and hair dye with the money he earned by mowing peoples lawns and walking their dogs" She licks her lips and Nathan's hand become clammy.
"We rushed home and spent all night doing his hair, he was so excited to go to school the next day"
I wanna hold her hand so bad...What if I just grabbed her hand...I wonder what she would do...what if I kissed her cheek...or her neck-
"Naaathan come back to earth" Sam was standing beside her and she was waving her hand in front of Nathan's face.
"Shit sorry I got lost in thought" He fiddles with his fingers to avoid eye contact.
"Who's that Red"
"Red?" Nathan raises his eyebrows and chuckles.
"He called me Red since he was 4" She laughs too.
"I used to dye my hair red up until he was 7...guess it never left" After a few moments spent in comfortable silence Sam pokes y/n's arm.
"I need to take Sammy to get some grub...you hungry?" She tucks her hair behind her ear.
"I could eat" Nathan puts his hand in his jacket pockets.
"Sweet" She turns toward Sam.
"I just need to take a picture, okay?"
"Okay just please hurry I really want a cheese burger"
She walks towards a group of guys and talks to one. They both walk to the other side of the skatepark.
"Okay, ready Ty?"
"Always"
"Awesome on the count of 3"
"3...2...1"

Ty places his board by his feet and begins to push himself towards the ramp

Ty places his board by his feet and begins to push himself towards the ramp. He kicks his board so it spins and he grabs it mid air and he quickly poses.
"That was the one sweet, thanks Ty" She walks over to him and hugs him. Nathan can not help but to feel a little bit jealous.
"We can go now Sam"
--------
It's 4:50 am and I have to be up at 7 oops. I'm going to be sooooooo tired. Well I'm going to go try and sleep for at least a little while goodnight/good morning

 Well I'm going to go try and sleep for at least a little while goodnight/good morning