Favourites

You found a list Nathan wrote containing his favourite things about you.
You wake up around eleven to an empty bed, usually Nathan is drooling on his pillow beside yours but today he's no where to be seen. "Great he asks me to sleepover and he leaves without telling me where he went" While thinking to yourself, You hear your phone go off. You look at the message.

Pouty baby: hey babe! Sorry I wasn't there when you woke but I had some stuff to drop off.

Me: It's all good Prescott...

Pouty baby: are you mad?? :(

Me: Just a little, I would have been nice to have cuddles right now.

Pouty baby: I'm sorry kitten. Just give me half an hour and I'll be yours to cuddle. Okay?

Me: Fine whatever...I'll be waiting.

You hit send on that last message and tossed your phone on the bed. "It's fucking hot in here"
Pulling on Nathan's sweats you make your way to the windows and crack one open, the early spring air hits your face. (The air punches you causing a black eye...kidding)
"I wonder if Nathan's got any snacks...I gotta stop talking out loud to myself" You walk towards Nathan's mini fridge. You are greeted with a small container of milk, half a slice of pizza and 3 mandarins. You settle on the small oranges. After peeling them and putting them in a bowl, you thought they looked cute so you decide to take a picture of them.

While eating you scroll through Instagram liking some of Max's and Victoria's pictures

While eating you scroll through Instagram liking some of Max's and Victoria's pictures. You finish the bowl of fruit, patting your stomach.
"I wonder if Nathan has any granola bars in his desk" You go to the other side of the room to the desk. There's nothing to eat in the first two but in the last one, you find a folder with pictures of you and Nathan. Some are you two kissing, smiling, sticking your tongues out, and pulling funny faces. You smile and feel your heart flutter. There's various papers with doodles and quotes, you found a note written on blue paper. You sit on your knees and start reading.

My favourite things about my girl.
1. Her hair, because it smells like flowers and hairspray.
2. The freckles on her nose and chin, because they remind me of sun rays.
3. The tips of her fingers, because I love the way they trace shapes onto my stomach.
4. Her tummy, I love her tummy so much.
5. The way she hums while tidying up her room.
6. Her hand writing, its messy just like mine.
7. The way she always says she loves me, I never want her to stop.
8. The noises she makes when we are alone.
9. She never judges me and my family, I love her so much for that.
10. Her collarbones, I love kissing them.

You were so invested in what you were reading, that you didn't hear Nathan walk into the room.
"Hey babe what are you reading?" He leans down beside you.
"You found the list" His eyes widen a little.
"I was looking for food" He sighs and laughs
"Of course you were" you smile
"I love you Nathan" he smirks
"I love you too baby" You lean in to kiss him and he meets you half way.
"Now" He puts his hands together and stands up again. "How about those cuddles you promised me?"