Beautiful: part 1

*Authors POV*
"There she is...why is she talking to that nerd Warren, She is way to beautiful to be apart of that group" He is in his own world when he feels someone tap his shoulder.
"Hey Nathan, are you still bringing the goodies to the party tonight" Victoria uses air quotes when she says goodies.
"Yeah..." Nathan is still looking at the girl with a poke-ball keychain on her backpack.
"Hellooo....earth to Nath" Victoria waves her hand in front of Nathan's face. The girl with Y/C/H hugs warren and starts to walk towards the parking lot.
"I...I gotta go"
"Umm what...why"
"Listen tori I'll text you later I need to take care of something" He rubs the back of his neck and quickly starts walking towards his truck. Looking for her.
"Why were you staring at me earlier" He looks over and sees her leaning on the front of her grey jeep with an eyebrow raised.
"Oh you know just...admiring the view" He starts to smirk.
"Y/N Y/L/N" She reaches out for a handshake.
"Nathan Prescott" He shakes her hand
"Well maybe you should take a picture...it'll last longer, Prescott" She smiles and his face get warm.
"A bit of an over used saying isn't it, Y/L/N?" They both laugh.
"I think it fits perfectly with our situation" He looks at his feet, praying he isn't blushing. He looks up and catches her staring.
"I think you should take a picture...Someone told me it lasts longer" She's still smiling.
"Wanna go somewhere?" He can't believe she just asked him that.
"I...yeah...sure" Smooth Nathan.
"Sweet get in"
"Where exactly are we going, Y/N"
"First coffee...then my favourite place"

Cut to drive thru
"Hi, can I get two medium iced caramel macchiatos please" He can't believe she ordered just what he wanted without telling her.
"How'd you know that's what I wanted"
"You look like an iced macchiato guy" She smiled and crinkled her nose.
"Like a cute bunny" He thought to himself.
"Ere you go" She handed him their drinks. But he spilled half of his on himself.
"Fuck! Damn it"
"Here" She grabs a shirt from her backseat.
"It's my brothers but he forgot about it, so I guess you can wear it" He looks at the very not his style button up.
"Okie dokie favourite place time"

Cut to a skate park on the edge of a forest line
"I come here when I want to get so high I forget about every shitty thing wrong with my life" His stomach does a backflip.
"I sit in the bowl when no one is around and smoke a joint when I want to forget about the shit hole that is my life" He says a little bit to excited. But she just smiles a big smile. She sits down and pulls out a glass pipe and a bag of already grinded up weed.
"Wanna spark?"
"Of course" She passes him the pipe and weed. She grabs her camera.
"Say cheese, handsome"

"I wasn't ready" Nathan says while bringing the pipe to his lips and lighting the end

"Don't worry I got your good side"
"All my sides are good" He says while blowing smoke out of his mouth, Passing the pipe to her.
"Did mommy Prescott tell you that?"

2 hours later
"I think it's going to rain Nathan" Y/N says while looking at the sky laying down. Nathan comes out of his daydream.
"It looks like it" He sits up.
"We should get back to campus" She gets up and starts waking to her car.
"We should do this again...I had fun" She stops walking and turns around.
"Meet me here tomorrow at 5:30"

I'm trying out a story type part thingy. I wrote this at 4:42 am and I'm a bit stoned haha. I just liked the idea of getting high with Nathan Prescott himself. Okay hahahaha I hope you liked the first part I don't know how much parts beautiful is going to have but I have an idea for the next part and it's going to be hella fluffy. Okie dokie I'm gonna go to bed now.