Keys and strings 2

Y/N POV
I open the door to the music room, the rising sun makes shadow lines across the floor from the blinds. Rose makes her way to the piano and starts to play, I remember the first time we hung out outside of class. We were at my house having tea and talking about anything and everything.
"So what was the first song you've learned to fully play from memory?" I asked her while bringing up my mug towards my mouth.
"My mother's favourite...Nuvole bianche...my mom had bad depression and she was always at home, so I played different little pieces but I really wanted to learn a song fully for her, so I spent a week hunched over my piano and only took breaks to nap and eat" She takes a sip of her tea and leans back further into the couch. I admired how effortlessly relaxed she was and still is, it doesn't matter what time of day it is. Rose Hawkins is never tense.
"After that week I sat her down in the lounge and played it perfectly for her, after I played it she asked me why I was crying I didn't notice the tears on my cheeks and eye lashes...I told her that I don't understand why she's sad all the time and I still don't but for once someone else was crying and it wasn't her and after that day I started to learn a million songs to keep her from crying and being alone with her thoughts...I would play song after song everyday for her, I know that makes no sense but it has a special meaning in my mind"
-
"Y/n?" I zone back into the now.
"Okay so if we are going to have this piece down by next Friday we need to practice everyday...hard" I set on tuning my guitar. Rose gets up.
"Where are you going?" I look up at Rose making her way to the door.
"I gotta peeeee" I roll my eyes and laugh.

Nathan's POV
My curiosity wanted me to go and snoop, so I walked closer to the door that closed. I press my ear to the door and hear girls voices, and guitar strings being plucked. Then the door suddenly opens and I almost fall on my face.
"SHIT" I catch myself.
"Holy crap you scared the shit out of me man" a girl yells. Another runs over from the other side of the room. Wow

Y/N POV
Rose opens the door and a boy falls into the room.
"Holy crap you scared the shit out of me" I run over laughing. The boy has a stunned look on his face.
"Who are you and do you usually fall into rooms like that?" I say through my giggles. The boy looks up at me. Wow