Part 3 || 'Those Brown Eyes'

Jades POV

Wednesday

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating. I sighed as I sat up and looked at it and seen I was getting a call from Jake.

"Hello?" I said as I answered.

"Hey Jade" he began. "Just to let you know, Jed's on his way to the studio right now and he's like five minutes away, where are you?" He told/asked me at the same time.

"Shit!" I said as I realised the time.

Usually Perrie's the one to over sleep but today it was me. Ugh, I wish she didn't stay at Zayn's last night or I would be at the studio by now.

"You've over slept haven't you?" He asked already knowing the answer.

"Yeah... I'll be down there soon!" I said.

"Okay, I'm sure it won't matter anyway, don't worry yourself" he told me, making me feel calmer. 

The more I thought about it, it was better that I got there after him. I could make a big entrance, make him fall in love with me.

God would you listen to me? I need help.

I quickly ran over to the wardrobe, having my outfit ready at the bottom and grabbed my clothes.

I got changed into a pair of black ripped jeans and a white adidas belly top. I don't know if he likes that style but let's just go with it.

I put a pair of trainers on and brushed my hair. I grabbed my phone and my car keys before putting them in my bag and leaving.

I exited the flat and got in my car and drove ten minutes to the studio.

As I reached the studio, I saw a car I'd never seen before.

"He must be here..." I though to myself, kinda getting nervous.

I decided to go across the street to Starbucks to calm me down a little.

Okay, that was me. I had my latte and off I went into the studio.

The butterflies in my stomach got stronger as I reached our dressing room I guess? Let's just call it the room we all hang out in.

I took a few deep breaths before pushing the handle down and walking inside.

I saw everyone look round at me. Perrie, Jesy, Leigh-Anne, Zayn, Jake and as I looked beside Jake, I saw Jed.

His hair was scruffy, his big brown eyes staring at me, man, it was just like the picture Jake showed me.

"Jadeyyyy!" I heard all the girls say before they all ran over to me and crowding around me giving me a hug.

I giggled as this was the first time they'd done this. I guess it was because I was late.

They finally stopped hugging me and took a step back. My eyes caught Jed yet again and I slowly saw a smile form on his lips.

"Jade this is Jed, Jed this is Jade" Jake said, introducing me to the love of my life.

Stop Jade stop. You're crazy.

"So you're Jade. Everyone's been talking about you" he said before standing up and shaking my hand.

"Hmm, only good things I hope" I smiled making him and the others laugh.

"It was all good things don't you worry" he said with a smile.

"Better have been" I said looking at everyone before giggling slightly.