Part 27 || I love you.

4 years later...

Jades POV

"Kai dinners ready!" I called from downstairs as I put dinner onto the plates.

I placed 3 plates onto the dinner table and accidentally spilt some of the gravy that came off one of the plates down my top and sighed loudly.

"You okay babe?" I heard my newly husband ask.

"Yes, yes I'm fine, it's just the baby is stressing me out over things that don't need to be stressful" I explained as I looked down to my 8 month bump.

I was trying to not stress but all I had on my mind was the baby shower I was having tomorrow and let me tell you, it's stressful.

Jed walked over and wrapped his arms around my torso.

"Hey hey, everything's fine, you'll be fine" he calmed me down before kissing my lips.

"Ewww mummy and daddy are kissing" Kai, our 3 year old son pointed out as he took a seat at the table.

We both laughed and took our seas too.

In no longer than 15 minuets, we were finished and down our dishes.

For a 3 - almost 4 year old, Kai was very good cleaning up after him.

He would put his toys away before playing with another one, he would stand on his stool and do his dish after dinner - which wasn't done very well but he did it.

He definitely takes off me.

We haven't told Kai that Jed isn't his biological father yet and I'm not sure if we will, I'm scared in case we don't and he finds out somehow god knows what'll he'll be like.

The thing is he wouldn't understand just yet so we'll have to wait till he's a bit older.

"Mummy I finished my dish!" Kai exclaimed.

"Well done!" I smiled as he held up the dish which still had a few marks on it. "Just leave it at the side and Mummy will put it away"

He nodded and done as I asked before running upstairs to go play superhero's probably, he believed he was Spider-Man.

I took a seat on the couch and turned on the tv. For being pregnant, I've hardly had a seat all day.

I've been cleaning everything for tomorrow and making sure everything's bright and clean. The doctor told me to rest as it'll give me back pain but it was worth it.

"You alright?" Jed asked as he sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me.

"Yeah, I'm just stressing about tomorrow, I need everything clean" I told him.

He chuckled. "Babe everything is clean, this house has been clean since we moved in"

I laughed. "I know I know, you know what I'm like! I need everything perfect"

"And it will be" he reassured me.

I looked at him. He always had a way to get me to calm down, there was something he does to his voice and it makes me stress free for some reason - i loved it.

I kissed him on the lips as a way of saying thank you.

He smiled and we both lay on the couch, we lay on that couch for the rest of the day until we had to put Kai to bed.

-

Jed's POV

I opened my eyes to see my beautiful wife laying next to me. Her luscious brunette hair a mess - in a good way, her lips parted slightly with heavy breaths escaping them.