Prologue

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Jake laughs as he grabs onto a bar and leans out of the dark green helicopter.

His dirty blond hair was going wild in the wind and the sun glistened on his hazel eyes.

"Jake, be careful!" Hailey yells.

Her brown hair pulled into a ponytail that and talking headset helmet holding back the small strands of hair trying to break free.

"Chillax! I'm fine!" Jake laughs back.

"Come on, Hailey. We have done worse than this." I joke.

"We just survived 100 people trying to kill us AND brought down the leader of a crazy group that has killed millions of people," Jackson states through the headsets.

"All thanks to your awesome leader skills," Caden adds.

"And may I add, we are all fifteen!" Jake laughs pulling himself back inside the helicopter.

"We are the best team in the agency and we are just in our teens." Jackson smiles.

Caden was piloting the helicopter and Jackson was sitting in the co-pilot spot. Hailey and I were sitting on black chairs and Jake was across from us.

The helicopter side doors were wide open, showing the beautiful outside. The mountains were green and the closest one had a waterfall running down it. It was silent for the next five minutes until Jake broke it, like always.

"Annie, look at the ocean!" He points out through the helicopter doors.

I look out and saw the big blue. It was breathtaking for me. I absolutely love the ocean, and I lean over the side and take in the view. I could smell the salty ocean and feel the blast of cold fresh air. It took me into a trance.

I look down at the green forest, but a blinding light glare caught my eye and by the time I realized what it was... It was already too late.

"RPG!" Caden yells as he jerks the helicopter making me lose my grip.

I stumble back and almost fall out of the opening but Hailey grabs my arm. She pulled me back in and I run to my seat. I buckle myself in and look at Jake who was doing the same.

Jackson came out of the co-pilot seat and grabbed the heavy machine gun over Jake's head. His short blond hair was hardly phased by the wind and his pitch black sunglasses covered his ocean blue eyes.

"Who's shooting at us?" Hailey yells.

"We don't know yet!" Jackson answers.

Bullets start to hit the chopper and I grab my backpack to get my grenades. Once I find one I unbuckle myself and run to the side and look down. I could see black jeeps chasing us with an opening on the top that had a machine gun and a person controlling it. I pull the key of the grenade and drop it down. To my luck, it actually lands inside one of them.

A split second later the jeep blew up and slowed the rest down. I'm just too awesome sometimes.

"We have to get over the ocean so they can't follow us!" I yell into the headset.

"No shit!" Caden yells back at me sarcastically.

"Asshole," I say.

"Bitch." He responds.

Jackson and Jake snicker and Hailey tries not to smile.

"Crap, HOLD ON TO SOM-" Caden starts to yell but a loud cracking noise rings through my ears.

The chopper shakes violently and I tumble out of the opening. I grab onto the railing and hear Hailey yelling for me.

"I'm fine!" I yell back.