5. I Hate You

Cody's POV

A shot rings out and I look behind me.

"ALLEN!" I scream.

He raised his gun and shot Albert in the head. Allen just stood there with blood filling his shirt. I kick Craig back and run to Allen. He falls back and gasps for air.

"Allen, stay with me!" I yell.

"Annie!" Steve yells and chases after Craig.

I look back and see Craig with Annie over his shoulder.

"I got him! Go get Annie." Miwa tells me.

I grab my gun and shoot at him. I'm so mad at Annie right now I don't even care if I hit her. He runs to the restroom and slams the door. I try opening it but he locked it, I look up at Steve and he nods. He kicks the door down and I run in. He's gone?

I punch the wall and run back to Allen.

"We need to get him to a hospital." Miwa says.

"Yeah, let's go." I say.

We pick him up and police come running down the hall. They see us and raise their guns a little. I pull out my badge and show them it. They run past us and paramedics are right behind them. They see Allen and take him from us.

"Shouldn't we get Annie?" Miwa asks.

"She says she works best alone." I say coldly.

I see Miwa frown. Annie isn't apart of the team, she only slows us down. She was on her own mission and almost screwed up ours.

Miwa planted a tracker on Craig when she pretended to fall. I pull out my phone and look at the tracker. He was already down the street driving away quickly. I walk down the hall and hear footsteps behind me.

"Sir, may we talk with you." An officer asks.

I stop and turn my head.

"Sure." I answer.

"What's your name?" He asks.

"Agent 1." I reply.

He raises his eyebrow and I take out my badge and show it to him. He stands there shocked.

"He is a drug lord. Me and my team are trying to stop him. Anything else you need to know?" I ask sharply.

"N-No." He stutters.

I can tell he's new.

"Good, because I'm busy." I say and start walking again.

Steve comes up next to me and we walk to the parking lot.

"Where's Miwa?" I ask.

"She's going to the hospital with Allen." Steve says.

"What's up with them two?" I ask.

"I don't know. I think they are just really good friends." Steve shrugs.

We get into the SUV and drive off.

"We are going to get Annie back, right?" Steve asks.

"I don't know why you guys care about her." I say coldly.

"She's a part of the team." Steve says.

"No, she isn't!" I hiss.

I slam on the breaks once we came into the parking lot of the house and I went to the front door and opened it. I ran up the stairs and ran into my room slamming the door. I walk onto the balcony and stare at the ocean. It was almost one o'clock and the moon was shining off of the water. I just stood there staring at it.