14. I Want My Son Back

Cody's POV, Still a day ago.

"What?" I ask in complete shock.

"I'm sorry for everything I did to you." Craig says not even looking at me.

I don't know what to say I'm just staring at him in shock. How do I say all is forgive to a man who kills everyone I love!?

"I don't forgive you." I grit out.

"Didn't expect you to." He says.

He just keeps staring at the pictures not even bothering to look at me. I shrug his hand off my shoulder. Now he looks at me. I turn around and head back to the desk. I hear a gun cock. I hook my leg around a desk chair, and send it fling towards a guard in the door way. The chair hits him in the legs, almost knocking him over. I quickly grab the gun and pull his arm around my shoulder. I throw him over my shoulder and he crashes into the desk and I aim the gun at him. I can't control my actions, I actually pull the trigger and shoot him in the head.

I freeze and hear clapping. I look over at Craig with an icy glare.

"You still have skill." He smiles.

I narrow my eyes and try my best not to show him my inside expression. He walks to his closet and pulls out a box.

"What is that?" I ask him.

"I had it made. Just in case you ever came back." He says.

He pulls out a uniform that looks like my old suit. He tosses it to me and I drop the gun so I could catch the suit. I unfold it and hold it out.

It looks exactly like my old one.

"And you dropped this." Craig says holding out my metal mask.

I take it from him and he walks to a box that was bolted to the wall. He opens it and presses a button. The alarm in the hallway shuts off and he walks to the door.

"Follow me." He orders.

I follow him out and we walk down a long hallway. Every time we pass a guard, or a group of guards, they grip their guns tighter and tilt them up just a little. We finally come to a door and Craig opens it.

There is a bed against the wall and a desk on the other side of the wall.

"Come back." I hear him say.

I look at him as if he just grew a tail.

"I want my son back." He says.

I actually hear sympathy in his tone. He hugs me but I don't know what to do. He rests his chin on my head. I forget about everything he has done to me.

"Ok." I say.

What the hell did I just say??

He lets me go and leaves the room, shutting the door behind him. I just stare at the door. I toss the suit on the bed and look out the window. There is a lake and trees all around us.

I sit at the desk and look at the photo on it. I feel anger start rise in me again. It's a picture of me, Sasha, and Tom. Now I remember why I want to kill Craig.

I feel like a light bulb just lit up over my head.

I will gain his trust and when he least expects it I will make my move.

I pick up the picture and stare at the two. I miss them. I never thought I could love anyone else but Sasha. Annie proved that wrong.

I walk to my bed and look at the uniform. I look at the clock on the wall, 11:02 a.m. I get dressed into it and look into the mirror. I look like my old self, sadly. I put on the metal mask and feel an old feeling.