Epilogue

Bogo's POV

As I walk down the hall, with about five agents trailing behind me, I can't help but feel like all the innocent people who have died at Craig's hands are finally resting in peace.

Two agents were standing in front of the door of the room where Craig was being held. They nod their heads and open the door for me. Craig was in the middle of the room tied down to a chair. He had a blindfold covering his eyes and a gag around his mouth. He's been out cold for about two months now and his face was full of bandages and stitches.

"Uncover his face." I order the two agents behind me.

They nod and remove the clothes. Craig was smiling and staring up at the ceiling.

"What's so funny?" I growl.

His eyes slowing slide to the side and he makes eye contact with me, "You and my son's friends are all fucked."

He starts to laugh and I punch him in the face causing him to bleed again, "You are in no position to make threats."

He was now looking down at the ground but his smile never left, "I know I'm not, but there are plenty other people who want you dead." He looks up at me and shows his fully beaten face, "I actually know someone who would love to get their hands on a certain person on my son's team. And it's the last person you would expect."

I stare at him in confusion but then feel a sharp pain in my side. One of the agents with me had a knife deep in my side. I kick them away and reach for my gun. That is before I was shot in the chest and collapse to the floor. I look up and see four of my agents staring down at me.

"Where is he?" One of them turns to Craig.

"I put a tracker on my son. Where ever he is he is too." Craig laughs, "Goodbye Bogo."

I reach for my gun but one of the agents raises a gun to my head. Before I can react everything had happened.

Annie's POV

My phone starts to ring and my eyes open slowly. I reach for my phone but Cody's arms were wrapped around me. I look over my shoulder and see him smiling at me.

"Morning." He says.

"Let me go so I can get my phone." I say and reach one more time.

He rolls on top of me and grabs my phone before I can. He looks at the screen and slides across the phone.

"It's the agency." He says while giving me the phone.

I put it up to my ear and hear sniffling on the other line.

"Hello?" I say.

"Annie?" More sniffling comes through, "Bogo was killed last night and Craig is missing along with four other agents."

The phone falls from my hands and Cody looks at me questionably.

I feel tears rolling down my face and wrap my arms around Cody, "Bogo is gone."

He wraps his arms around me as I start to sob. The only person I had left from the beginning was now gone. All I have left is the people in front of me.

"Craig is missing." I say in between my sobbing.

Cody's grip tightens and I feel him starting to cry into my shoulder.

"I'm... Sorry." He cries, "My father is the one who's doing this to us."

The door to my room bursts open with Miwa and Allen running in. They had tear stains down their cheeks and run to hug me. They both jump onto my bed and hug me and Cody.

"We were told everything." Miwa sniffles.

We stayed like that for minutes until we all finally headed down to the kitchen for breakfast. It was quiet the whole time Miwa was cooking. Cody silently passes me a cup of coffee and I give him a half smile. He sits next to me and wraps his arm around me.

Allen's phone starts to buzz on the table and he reaches for it. He stares at the number and then answers it with a confused look on his face.

"Hello, Allen. It's been awhile." A woman's voice comes through the phone.

Allen immediately hangs up and throws his phone out of the kitchen. He was breathing fast and looked terrified.

"I-I need to go home." He stutters.

"What? Why?  Who was that?" Miwa leaves the stove and rushes next to him.

"It was no one but I do need to go." He says running out of the house while still in his pajamas.

"I'll go after him." Cody jumps from his seat and runs after Allen.

Me and Miwa share confused glances and I get up. But at that moment we both heard a loud beeping and threw ourselves under the table. The house began to shake then a loud boom made the ceiling collapse and the house was full of smoke and dust.

____________

Hey!

This is the last chapter of the book and the next one will come out on June 20th 3:00 PM west coast time!

Don't forget to leave a vote and comment!