{Chapter 1}

Belle was in her 7th period, it was English, she already finished her assignment early like usual. So she started sketching out of boredom. She drew a picture of Mr. Urie, freshly shaven and beautiful like always.She had no idea what was happening, she was obsessed. There's no way to sugar coat how she felt for him. There was still a good 20 minutes left of class so she sat there fixing up her drawing of Mr.Urie.The bell rang and she grabbed her art and bolted out the door trying NOT to get trampled on. She ran into 8th period, her last period. She set her sketch on her desk and turned to grab something out of her bag. When she turned back Mr.Urie was there.

She jumped. "Oh hey..." She said trying to cover up the drawing.

"Wow, you are very talented belle, this is beautiful, and I'm not just saying that cause it's my face," he said giggling

She was trying to find words. "Um... I was just... Bored..."

He replied. "Its ok, can I hang it up by my desk?"

"Sure?" She felt surprised that he didn't think that she was creepy.

He grabbed the sketch and hung it up. She smiled. He always would treat her that way, she was the teacher's pet. She just wished he liked her the same way she liked him, even if she had a boyfriend... There was something about him that made it get impossible to get out of her mind.

"Okay class, today we have our big assignment! So... Everyone has to gather up data, whether it's music, or how many pop tarts you've ever eaten, I don't care. We went over how to this last week so if you don't remember just tell me. And don't forget, this is due by next Tuesday, you will also be presenting them. I think that's it, so get to work.

Belle couldn't think of what data to use, but damn it was hot in there. She took off her TØP hoody accidentally lifting up her shirt a little bit showing a little bit of her bra. When she lifted it over her head along with pulling her shirt back over her stomach she caught Mr.Urie staring at her, she made eye contact and he quickly looked away.

"Ding" belles phone went off and everyone turned to look at her.

"Belle," Mr.Urie said. "No phones in class..."

She turned off her ringer and checked the message

Babe: Hey what are you doing after school?
Belle: Idk, I'm going to try to get help on my project, and I can't have anyone over cause my mum is in Hawaii with her aunt and uncle for 3 weeks.
Babe: ok, well if you need a ride tell me
Belle: k gtg bye love you.

After Belle was done texting her boyfriend Jake she started to think about what she could do for the project, nothing came to mind. So she approached Mr.Urie

"I need help" she announced

"Me to" he giggled. "What do you need help with"

"I can't think of anything to do for my data" she cried

"Well... How about how long it takes for you to turn me on" he whispered

"What?" She replied confused

"Nothing, how about you stay after school so I can help you"

"Ok, sounds great thank you" she smiled and walked back to her desk

She sat staring at her nails and thinking about what he had said. She heard him, and she was confused... Was a teacher allowed to like a student? She was nervous for after school... What if he liked her.

Mr.Urie approached Belle and knelt down and put his hand on her upper thigh while whispering in her ear.

"We'll go somewhere a little more private" His hot breath sent chills down her spine. 

What did he mean by that? Maybe he just meant a better place to help her without getting interrupted. She was nervous, her thoughts were overwhelming her. 

He stared at her the rest of the class period. She did the same but he didn't notice. She knew that he was probably undressing her with his eyes. She never felt so connected to a teacher. She looked into his eyes and then at his beautiful lips, she wanted to kiss him but she knew it would be wrong. What was gonna happen after school? She couldn't cheat on her boyfriend with her algebra teacher, he would kill her... She hoped he wouldn't try to make a move, he was just a little high school teacher she casually had a crush on... Nothing else.