{Chapter 18}

"Mac, we need you" another officer called.
"Ill be right back" she looked brendon in the eyes.

"Officer, they need you to go with them" the officer said to mac.
"Alright, let Urie go." She walked over to the other officers and started talking.
"You're free to go" She smiled and unlocked his handcuffs

Time skip. Brendon's home

When Brendon got home he received a text message.
"You want the girl, you have to come and get her. Meet me behind Waynes pub. Bring no one!"
The message left chills down his spine. He started walking towards the bar. His heart was racing. He just wanted belle back.
"Glad you made it" A deep voice startled bren.
"Where is Belle" Brendon asked.
"Doesn't this whole situation seem familiar Brendon. Its been 3 years since you took my daughter away from me." The guy started to get choked up.
"She would have been 8" The guy continued.
"You know it wasn't my choice, Mark."
"You did have a choice Brendon. You could have let my sweet girl go, I would have given you the money to pay the dude back... I would have done anything to keep my daughter safe." He started crying.
"It haunts me everyday, I regret everything that I did." Brendon said.
The other guy pulled Belle from behind him and held a gun up to her head.
"Mark p-please dont. You don't have to do this!" Brendon yelled crying.
"I dont have a choice" Mark smirked and pulled the trigger, he backed up knowing brendon was coming to grab her.
"How does it feel losing the one person you cared about most taken away from you!" The guy laughed and cried.
"You piece of shit!" Brendon yelled while pulling his gun out. He started to shoots the guy but it was too late. Brendon was shot dead next to the girl he loved.

Yay its finally over. Ive never been so happy to end a story in my life😂 sorry guys❤ love you