{Chapter 16}

Brendon had just woken up, he headed downstairs to make coffee. He unplugged his phone and looked through his notifications.
"23 missed calls from unknown number"
"12 voicemails"

Brendon clicked on the first one he received at 3:34 am.

"I know you have her Brendon. I will find her but this time you won't get her back alive!"

Brendon was shocked, he opened the next one and listened.

"You stole the only thing I ever loved. Now no one can have her when I'm through with her."

He couldn't listen to another one, he was already sick to his stomach. He walked downstairs to. Get a cup of coffee and to hopefully try to calm down. Once he approached the coffee maker he saw a note.

Coffee for 1

"What does that mean" he whispered.
He made coffee and sat down to watch Rick and Morty. It was 12:30, usually Belle is awake during this time. He walked up the stairs after rinsing his cup. He saw belle under the covers,  he slid his body next to her and spooned her. Something was off, he pulled the blanket off.
And there she was.
Cold, and dead.
Brendon was shaking, he flipped her over and looked at her blood stained shirt. He was in tears, frozen like her skin. He called 911 and minutes later they arrived.

He was asked multiple question and he even showed them the voicemails, and the ones he hasn't heard hurt him even more.

"Say goodbye to your precious belle! Ahahahahaha."

*Sounds of stabbing and screaming*

Brendon got up and walked away.

"Excuse me sir, you're gonna have to come with us" A police officer said.

"W-Why?" He stuttered.

"You are accused of 1st degree murder, you need to come with us until further notice."

Brendon's voice fell flat, he couldn't argue right now. "Okay"

OOOOF I'm sorry for this. This isn't the end of the story, there will probably be a few more chapter (Sadly) but for now... Idk rip?