{Chapter 5}

Previously- 

The doctors kept glaring at Brendon like they knew something was up with them or Belle was paranoid, either way, she didn't like it. She looked at me and flipped her papers.

Belle, you are- 

"Not pregnant," the doctor said in a plain voice.

Not pregnant.

Belle cheered in her head and gave a big smile. "Thank you," she said then stood up,  they walked to the car, neither of them spoke. She waited for Brendon to unlock the car doors and they slid in. About 2 minutes later Brendon broke the silence. "So, here's the plan, you are going to go pack your stuff, and then run back out to the car, don't take to long, and I should be in the car around the same time and then we are going to go somewhere." Belle looked confused. "Um ok?"
Brendon parked in his driveway and they both went into their houses. Brendon grabbed clothes and all of his stuff he needed. Belle didn't know what to bring besides clothes, a charger, snacks, and headphones. 

Belle ran to the car and saw Brendon locking his house door. They entered the car. "Are you ready?" Brendon asked. "Yeah, but where are we going?" She asked. "It's a surprise." He said.

Belle stared out the window. She lifted her head and turned to look at Brendon, she stared in awe at his perfectly shaped face and his beautifully colored eyes. Belle loved him so much. Brendon spotted her staring. "What?" He blushed. Belle quickly looked away. "Nothing...umm can we stop for food?" She asked even though she wasn't that hungry. "Sure, where do you want to go?" He asked. "We should go to Little Ceasers and get pizza," she said. "Okay," he replied while switching lanes to get into town.

Brendon's POV
"I should probably get some gas," he said in his head. He handed the old man money and Waited for the tank to be filled. He looked over at Belle. She was asleep. "Wow, she is so beautiful, I can't wait to get to Paris to propose to her. She's changed me so much... I love her!" He thought in his head. He took off his black leather jacket and placed it over belle as he kissed her forehead.

----------------Belle's POV----------------
The car suddenly came to a stop, she didn't care though, she was too tired. She sat there trying to sleep and felt very cold but didn't want to get her sweater. All of a sudden she felt a warm leather jacket touch her skin. It's probably Beebo giving me something to cover up with. She thought. She felt a soft pair of lips touch her forehead. 

---------------Back to real life-------------

"Brendon" Belle said getting butterflies. "Yes, darling?" He replied while putting in the keys getting ready to leave again. "I love you..." She mumbled, "Belle, I love you too!" He wanted to kiss her but he didn't. They sat in silence while Brendon got back on the high way. Then belle broke the silence. "Are we almost there yet" she begged. Brendon replied seductively "Haha, not even close babe. But I am" they both laughed and Belle turned on the radio. Twenty one pilots came on and they blasted it singing.

They got to the airport and got their luggage checked, they only waited about 30 minuted until they got on the plane and headed to their destination.