{Chapter 3}

Belle was freaking out, Brendon was really tired and about to fall asleep and she was tearing up. (Beebo will be in bold and italicized)

Brendon woke up to the sound of sniffling and a shaking girl.

"What wrong" B asked with his groggy voice.

"Nothing, I'm fine" She lied.

"C'mon, It has to be something. Do you want me to leave?"

"No of course not, let's just go to bed okay?" 

Brendon went straight to sleep but Belle stayed up for a few more until she got tired of silently crying and holding in all of her emotions. When she woke up she found a note on the pillow next to her.

Hey, sorry I had to go. Your boyfriend texted you saying he was on his way and I didn't want to get caught, or you get in trouble. ~Brendon

Belle smiled and tucked the note away. She checked her phone and saw the messages from her boyfriend, he was on in his way over to her house so she decided to get ready and look like an actual presentable human being. 

She was sitting on the couch scrolling through her phone until she heard a knock on the door. Belle jumped off of the couch and saw Jake standing there with his long curly brown curly hair and a smile on his face. He walked in and gave her a hug and a kiss on the head. They sat on the couch chatting about random stuff while cuddling on the couch with belle's black soft blanket. 

Jake put his hand on belle's thigh and she looked up at him. He leaned down and started kissing her. He pulled her up and put her on his lap he stood up with her legs wrapped around his waist and took her to her room. He wasn't wearing a shirt and neither was she. He released her from her pants and he was only in his boxers. She knew what was going to happen so she stopped him.

"What's wrong?" He asked trying to continue. 

"I'm not in the mood" She lied, she was in the mood but just not for him. 

"Ugh whatever, I'm going to the bathroom" 

Belle didn't respond she sat there for a second and realized jake left his phone. She unlocked it and read his messages.

Jessica, Alissa, Kyra, Amber, Jaz, and so many more.  She tapped on them and found out what he has been doing. He was sending nudes to other girls and cheating on her. Her eyes starting watering, she just wanted Brendon to hold her. As soon as she heard Jake open the door she erased those thoughts and stared at him until he realized she had his phone.

"Did you think I wasn't gonna find out?" She tried to act calm but it hurt her. 

"Babe, It's not what it looks like." He tried to grab his phone but she wouldn't let it go. 

"Fuck off, here's your phone you asshole." She looked at him and he started to cry.

"Babe, no! please. let's talk about it." He cried trying to move closer to her. 

"There's nothing to talk about. You cheated on me, Get out!" She yelled and he grabbed his clothes and put them on. 

Belle sat on her bed with watery eyes. She had a feeling he was cheating on her but it still hurt. Her phone started buzzing and she tried ignoring it thinking it was Jake but eventually she turned it over and saw Brendon's contact photo. 

"Hello?" She said wiping off tears.

"Hey, are you ok? I saw jake run out of your house, he looked mad" He stated.

She sighed and replied trying not to sound too dramatic. "Not really. I found out Jake was cheating on me but it's whatever, I'll get over it" 

"I'm so sorry!" He said in shock. "Do you want me to come over?"

It took her a second to reply. "No it's okay, I want to be alone for a while."

"Ok, well text me if you need me." 

They said their goodbyes and hung up.