{Chapter 8}

They answered the door together.

"BELLE FLOWER MACKSO-" her mom yelled while getting cut off by Brendon.

"Soon to be Belle Flower URIE" he announced.

"WHAT?! ARENT YOU HER ALGEBRA TEACHER? YOU SICK PERVERT!"  Her mom yelled once more.

"Mom! I love him, leave him alone!" Belle yelled back.

"He doesn't love you! He only wants your body!" Her mom snarled.

"Not true! She is a great person! She's beautiful and makes me happy!" Brendon corrected.

"THATS SHIT! SHES 17 YARS OLD! YOU ARE A 20 SOMETHING YEAR OLD MAN! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL!" She tried to catch er breath in between words.

Belle stood there in silence. Brendon glared at her mom and held his hand in a tight fist.

"Belle, grab your stuff." Becca grouched.

"But mom-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GRAB YOUR STUFF, IM CALLING THE COPS TO GET THIS MAN ARRESTED" she yelled putting her phone up to her ear. "Meet. Me in the car in 5" she announced.

She left to go to the car leaving Brendon and belle alone.

"Okay, so here's the plan" he smiled.

Belle looked back at him and smirked. She knew he wouldn't let her go just like that. But then suddenly...

A/N: soooooo... I'm really sorry this is such a short chapter, I'm still getting used to my new keyboard but I'll try to update another chapter by tomorrow hopefully. Anyways I'm also sorry for leaving you on a cliff hanger but I'm just so nice I thought you might need it. Ummm.... Oh yeah! If you haven't already please go read my other stories if ya want. There cheesy just like this one. Anyways have a good day.. Or night lmao byyyyyyyye <3