{Chapter 11}

"W-where am I?!!" Belle screamed.

"It doesn't matter, all that matters is that we are together again" Jake said cupping her face.

"I don't want you! You cheated on me, you're an fucking whore!" She screamed at him.

She felt a stinging patch of skin on her face, he hit her.

"SHUT UP SLUT!" He yelled at. Her.

"Where is my boyf-fiancé?" She asked stuttering.

"I'm not sure...." He said lying.

"You better tell me where the fuck he is or-" belle threatened getting cut off.

"Or what?" He laughed.

"Why the fuck do you want me?!" She screamed trying to get untied.

"Because you're MY princess, not Brandon's or whatever his name is" he said rubbing her face with his thumb.

she turned her head and bit his hand.

"HE LOVES ME SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU EVER DID OR WILL! I LOVE HIM NOT YOU!" Belle yelled while trying to catch her breath.

"He doesn't love you" he scowled.

"Oh really, how so?" She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Baby girl he just wants to have sex with you, that's all he wants you for" jake informed.

"That is not true!" Belle yelled.

"Oh really? What has been the one thing he has tried doing with you most?" He laughed evilly.

"He's tried getting me to travel different places with him, that's all, he doesn't just use me for sex." She said.

"Whatever, I have to go to work. I'll be back in about 6 hours, don't try escaping because it won't work. Everything is pad Locked but I will untie you so you can eat because I love and care about you and your health." He said creepily.

He untied her and belle rubbed her wrists where the rope was.

"Don't be too loud, I'll be back soon" he said giving her a kiss that she rejected.

Belle saw her phone that was left on the table but she didn't make it obvious. She waited until he left. About 5 minutes later she ran up to her phone and saw it was dead. She checked her jacket pocket and took out her charger. She put on her clothes and searched for a plugin, there was one right by where she was sitting. She ran over to it and plugged in her phone. She waited what seemed to be forever but was only a couple of minutes, finally, her phone was at 2% and still charging. Luckily she got service and she instantly called Brendon.

"Hello," Brendon said in a groggy voice like he was crying.

"Brendon help!" She yelled.

"Belle!? Where are you?!" He yelled back.

"I don't know... Jake kidnapped me, try tracking my iPhone see if that works." She said crying.

"Okay, it says your in Seattle!" He said.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'll be there in about 4 hours, it says your at 564 maple street Seattle Washington," Brendon informed her.

" please hurry, he will be here back in about 6 hours!" He cried.

"I'll be there soon belle. I promise... I love you." He said on the edge of tears.

"I love you too" belle sobbed.