{Chapter 13}

Belles breath was caught in a tangle. Her heart was loosing blood, she wentz numb.

"M-mom?!" Belle screamed terrified.

"Oh my god, are you ok?" Her mom asked.

"Wh-why are you here?" Belle started tearing up.

"Jake disappeared, none of this was supposed to happen" she explained.

"Where's brendon?" Belle said wiping her tears.

"I don't know, but we need to get out of here" she grabbed belle ad heard a click.

"Put her down becca" Jake said holding a gun at her.

"Jake stop!" Belle screamed.

"Shut up slut!" He yelled back.

"Jake calm down, you don't have to do this" becca said calmly.

"You're right, we don't have to do this if you put her down" he said with his hands shaking pulling the gun closer to her.

"Jake, it's time to stop" belle said.

Jake hit belles mom in the head causing her to let go of belle. He grabbed belle and held the gun to her head.

"J-Jake stop" belle cried.

"This wouldn't have to happen if you would just love me" Jake said shaking even more.

"Jake, I do love you" she lied.

"It's too late now" he said pushing the gun against her head harder.

Becca looked up and saw a knife, she tried thinking of a way to distract Jake.

"Put her down!" Brendon screamed from the doorway.

"BRENDON!!" Belle screamed with tears down her face.

"What are you gonna do about it, she doesn't love you, she's happier with me!!!" He yelled.

Becca grabbed the knife and ran towards Jake and started stabbing him, he dropped belle and she fell to the floor. Brendon ran over scooping belle into his arms.

Becca continued stabbing him even after he was dead. She finally stopped and sat on the cold ground crying.

"Belle are you ok?" Brendon asked hugging her.

"I-I'm fine" she said in shock.

"Guys, we need to leave" becca stated.

They all got up and ran to Brendon's car. They started driving, they drove until it was dark and decided to find a hotel.

"Belle" her mother said.

"Yeah" she said still in shock.

"Do you have any other clothes?... I'm kind of covered in blood" becca asked.

"Yeah, I have something you can wear" belle answered, her voice was so plain. She didn't have any emotion.

For he rest of the ride they were all quiet, no one made a noise, there wasn't even music.

A/N: I know this was kind of boring but I'm sick and really tired.... but yeah lol byyyyeeee