{Chapter 4}

Belle woke up from a long night. She sat up slightly and sniffed the air, she smelled bacon. 

Is my mom home already? She thought.

 Belle ran downstairs only to see a clean house, and Brendon standing there cooking. Her and Brendon have been seeing each other for about a week. She leaned on one hip and crossed her arms trying to be serious.

"What are you doing here?" She said trying not to smile at how cute he looked. 

"Oh, I thought you needed a little cheering up, " He said startled.

She walked up to him and hugged him. He hugged her back. He put his chin on her forehead and held her.

"You know, my birthday is in a week and then we can be legally together finally." She mumbled.

Belle knew she wanted to be with him for the rest of their lives but she wasn't sure how he felt. 

"I know. I can't wait to be able to have you without anyone getting in our way." He replied.

Belle felt relieved and hoped that was the truth. 

Brendon released the hug and took the bacon off and served them breakfast. He set the plates on the table. He noticed belle was gone. Then he heard belle throwing up. He ran to the bathroom and opened the door helping belle hold her hair back. When she was done they made eye contact. And Brendon was nervous.

"Are you?..." He murmured.

"No... I can't be" She said starting to cry.

Belle called the doctors and scheduled an appointment for Monday... 2 days from now. They left the bathroom and ate food in silence.

             ~Time Skip To Monday~
"Are you ready?" Bren asked.

"Yeah" Belle answered, she was still shakey and nervous.

They left the house and Bren drove them to the doctors. The drive was long but once they got there Bren and Belle got out and waited while filling out papers. Awhile after they finished filling out papers they called her name, she wanted to run and never look back. She headed to the room along with Brendon. They lied her on the examination table and asked questions while doing a checkup. When the doctor finished she left and they waited for another doctor to do the urine test to see if she was pregnant. 

The doctors kept glaring at Brendon like they knew something was up with them or Belle was paranoid, either way, she didn't like it. She looked at me and flipped her papers.

Belle, you are-

                                                                     TO BE CONTINUED